Photo

AAA Airline Area

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

vangaal

vangaal

• 1 posts
This is Vangaal, CEO of Trans World Airline.
A leading Airline of the AAA, Trans World Airline ranks 8th in the whole world, and serves 115 destinations with 488 flights daily.
The airline's hubs are Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Paris CDG, London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Beijing Shou'du, New York-JFK and Hong Kong. Its focus city includes Munich, New York Newark and New York LaGuardia.

FlyHelsinki

FlyHelsinki

• 32 posts
Haha, who does this guy think he is?!

(Go Express)
hay right backly you have put a a319 on this route on what that dus is reduce the passinger numbers for both people so you get of the olando and pick another because the thing if the aircraft has 250 seats or more for example mine it will not be profitable i was on this first so try cinsernati insted

(In Real English)
Hey, right basicly you've put an A319 on this route (Manchester - Orlando). What this does is reduce the passenger numbers for both of us. So you get off the Orlando route because the thing is if your aircraft had 250 + seats like mine it will not be profitable. so try cinsernati instead.

(My Reply - I Cant Remember Exactly)
Excuse Me!? I have every right to operate my A319 on this route. Its not my problem if you're not making profit. If you have a problem with having compition on this route. Get outta Manchester!

Whata Joke Eh??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users