Anawrin Radioactive Airlines

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Nir Wana

Nir Wana

• 63 posts
(new round, so new thread)

ARA is the first company to transport over 2000 passengers a day and to connect 25 cities.

Nir Wana

Nir Wana

• 63 posts
ARA is the first company to perform 100 daily connections

Nir Wana

Nir Wana

• 63 posts
First to connect over 50 cities, ARA opened its first hub at Madrid.

Nir Wana

Nir Wana

• 63 posts
Second to transport 10.000 passengers a day, ARA now connects 82 cities over 180 flights, for a DOP of over 10 million $.
After six months of focus on the European market, ARA now took its first step on the North American region.

Nir Wana

Nir Wana

• 63 posts
Connecting 120 cities with a fleet of 52 planes, ARA is now market leader in Europe, transporting 18000 passengers day in the EU region.
With that, ARA currently connects most cities, with the most planes on the most routes worldwide, good for a DOP of 22 milion dollars.
After opening two more hubs today on London Heathrow and Brussels National, it is expected that more European hubs will follow soon.

Nir Wana

Nir Wana

• 63 posts
This month, ARA opened its first lines on African soil and took the lead on the African regional market.
At the same time, ARA became #1 company worldwide and the first company to transport 20.000 passengers a day over 300 flights!

Nir Wana

Nir Wana

• 63 posts
First to transport over 25.000 passengers

Nir Wana

Nir Wana

• 63 posts
Now connecting every airport in Europe.

Nir Wana

Nir Wana

• 63 posts
Today Anawrin Radioactive became the first company to haul 50.000 passengers a day.

Nir Wana

Nir Wana

• 63 posts
Last month Anawrin Radioactive Airlines managed a net profit of over 1 billion dollars.
To celebrate, a fifth hub was opened today at London Gatwick.

Moldova96

Moldova96

AE Winner

• AE Moderator / Data Collector
  • 2,024 posts
London Gatwick is under new ownership by a Us Firm who also own London City Airport. It has been across the British News Today. Sale price of £1.5 billion...

eu30cUI.png

Nir Wana

Nir Wana

• 63 posts
This first year can be marked as a success for Anawrin Radioactive Airlines.
A connection was made to 320 cities worldwide, of which most are in Europe. Hardly a surprise, as a connection was made to all cities in Europe.
Using its five hubs, ARA's fleet of 158 planes transports 62000 passengers a day over 838 routes. All this is good for a Daily Operating Profit of nearly 50 million dollars!
Investors cheered when they read the news that last month the company made a net profit of over one bilion dollars.
With that, ARA is not only the highest valued airliner, it is also the richest, largest and most covering airline in the world.
ARA is The largest airline in Europe, Africa and interregional, taking small steps in USA, Asia and the middle east. Experts expect that Anawrin Radioactive will broaden its marketshare in those areas too somewhere in the second year.

Nir Wana

Nir Wana

• 63 posts
ARA opened its 1000th profitable route today, bringing the total amount of passengers to 80.000 a day.

Nir Wana

Nir Wana

• 63 posts
Proud to announce ARA now transports 100.000 passengers a day!

Nir Wana

Nir Wana

• 63 posts
To improve services, ARA made a 3 bilion dollar purchase at boeing, ordering 22 787-8's.
The CEO confirms that this purchase will not affect flight prices.

Nir Wana

Nir Wana

• 63 posts
I'm quitting the game.

I found I'm spending way too much time finding unique routes only to find others jump in minutes after.
Every day I find my routes making 5 mil an hour less, and every day I find I have to spend more and more time fixing my routes before I can start making new ones.
So untill I win the lottery and can actually play games full time, y'all won't be seeing me on this waaaay too time consuming game anymore.

un1

un1

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 1,187 posts

User's Awards

2    3         
So another death toll because of competition. You weren't exactly the airline that I want to leave, I'd much rather Great Lakes Airways go. Too bad, atleast now I know I'm not the only one facing drops of hundred's of thousands of dollars every minute.

R6 - NSW Airlines

Goose96

Goose96

Respected member

• 39 posts
He isn't the only one I was ranked number 3 in Sim3 and my DOP was 80 mil so it gets annoying when the following morning you're making 50mil and have to redo all your routes and then make routes for 100's of planes you've ordered
:airplaneGT Revolution connecting you worldwide from EWR:airplane

Moldova96

Moldova96

AE Winner

• AE Moderator / Data Collector
  • 2,024 posts
Even though I am nearly 100th I find that many airlines just seem to see your route then get rid of you completely from it even though they have a smaller aircraft..

eu30cUI.png

iFly

iFly

• 3 posts
I completely understand this, I spend only 15 minutes a day with this game and find that my dop won't exceed 45 million. New routes do add revenues, but they only earn me as much as I need to get back to the dop I had the day before. I have given up to fix any routes, I'm just letting it go and cancel deficitary routes, which has only been one this far luckily.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users