Photo

Airport Charges Problem

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Plane Person

Plane Person

• 1 posts
I have recently founded Caledonian Airways and I am in my third (game) month of operations. At the moment, I only have two gates (one in Glasgow and one in London Gatwick) and therefore I should only be charged $247,500 in gate leasing, shouldn't I? However, I have been charged $1,381,050 and I am wondering why.

If you check my finance page (http://www.airlineem...sim/finance.php), then you might notice my high gate leasing costs from the two previous months. This is because I have bought slots at airports simply to see if I could operate them. I was wondering if there is a way to do "market research for a new route" without having to buy slots and then return them if it doesn't work.

Thanks, Plane Person. :airplane

allegiant

allegiant

• 54 posts
I can't help with the market route research because I haven't flown in a while (I just sell planes), and haven't used it in a long time. I too would usually just buy gates and try the route out but of course, you are charged for this. The monthly gate fee but double for the first month with the administration fee so it will add up. Hopefully somebody will give you more info, welcome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users