allegiant

• 54 posts
Time for a reset?

DiscoverFRA

DiscoverFRA

Long Time Member

• 296 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:simpleton21j
Yes, In fact the time for a reset is way over due. However no one actively working on AE has the authority to reset SIM 1. Miller is the only one who can reset SIM 1, he has been away from AE for quite sometime.
http://forums.airlin...read.php?t=8386

Clean Air

Clean Air

• 47 posts
Yes in that the DB is jacked up, but I'm not sure I want to go back to the dark ages of airplanes.

I know there are a few people other than allegiant and I playing it still.

allegiant

allegiant

• 54 posts
I wonder how many are still playing.

My sales in the last few days have almost come to a stop.

I sure wish somebody could give us a reset and new life in SIM 1.

Clean Air

Clean Air

• 47 posts
I sell a plane here and there, but not much.

I would like to restart in 65 with no default aircraft, just enough money to buy a few entry level planes.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

I wonder how many are still playing.

My sales in the last few days have almost come to a stop.

I sure wish somebody could give us a reset and new life in SIM 1.

Email or twitter Miller22 and plead for him to perform the reset, as only he has the power on sim1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a moderator, that's all.

Consult me for AE moderation issues.

Clean Air

Clean Air

• 47 posts
You know, if it were possible to shut down airlines that haven't logged in in two weeks and fix the ranking system, I think there is still lots of fun to be had.

You could just start new airlines with a lump of cash, there are so many cheap used aircraft out there.

If we cleaned up the gates by shutting down the people that aren't playing anymore, we could bring it back to life.

DiscoverFRA

DiscoverFRA

Long Time Member

• 296 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:simpleton21j

I sell a plane here and there, but not much.

I would like to restart in 65 with no default aircraft, just enough money to buy a few entry level planes.

Yes, I have two or three plane under market value and no one has bought them yet!! :sleeping:

allegiant

allegiant

• 54 posts
I've sent Miller a PM,

can somebody send him a tweet?

Clean Air

Clean Air

• 47 posts

Yes, I have two or three plane under market value and no one has bought them yet!! :sleeping:

Well they are used............

BTW I have noticed a little more activity recently.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Well, its Miller that runs the show in sim1....

Though, i would also welcome a reset to sim1. Great game even with the bugs and troubles it brings :P

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

flyMNA346

flyMNA346

• 26 posts
I still play in Sim 1 and have found a lot of new profitable routes. Deleting all the airlines that haven't been active for a few weeks would be a good idea.

clarke36

clarke36

• 3 posts
I think its a good idea. A reset would be great. There Idea of cleaning out the airline's clogging up the game and making it harder for everyone to enjoy is another good idea.

allegiant

allegiant

• 54 posts
Yeah and let's get rid of all those aircraft that nobody wants clogging up the used market. 56 pages of planes for so few playing is nuts. If the plane doesn't sell after a couple weeks, it should be automatically delisted. The used market is not a storage center. If nobody wants to buy it, then the owner should mothball it and collect the 10% which is better than what it will get otherwise. A lot of planes up there are from owners that are no longer even playing and that is wrong. I know I've had a few up there for a while but I have them at half price and I still sell one every couple days, the extras that I couldn't sell I sent to the desert and took the 10%.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users