United Wings Alliance Accepting Members

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

mma

mma

• 425 posts

Originally posted by ajax_rotterd
Europe, Lisbon-Faro and Belfast-Manchester but i am going to expend within a few real days to North Afrika and maybe eastern Europe.

Your Application is now before UWA Members.....

MadMax183

MadMax183

GoUSA

• 93 posts
I have been considering joining an alliance for some time now and I have a couple of questions.

1. What geographical areas are still open for the UWA Alliance?
2. What are the requirements to join the UWA Alliance?

Let me tell you a little bit about my airline. My airline is GoUSA. My main hub is Hartford/Springfield, plus I have a hub in DFW. I have began services out of San Jose. I service a total of 79 cities throughout North America.

My airline ID is on my signature line. If you have any questions, please feel free to U2U me. Thank you for your time.

mma

mma

• 425 posts

Originally posted by MadMax183
I have been considering joining an alliance for some time now and I have a couple of questions.

1. What geographical areas are still open for the UWA Alliance?
2. What are the requirements to join the UWA Alliance?

Let me tell you a little bit about my airline. My airline is GoUSA. My main hub is Hartford/Springfield, plus I have a hub in DFW. I have began services out of San Jose. I service a total of 79 cities throughout North America.

My airline ID is on my signature line. If you have any questions, please feel free to U2U me. Thank you for your time.

We shall reply very soon with Answers to your Q?

MadMax183

MadMax183

GoUSA

• 93 posts
Thank you! I appreciate your quick response.

mma

mma

• 425 posts

Originally posted by MadMax183
Thank you! I appreciate your quick response.

OK Check your U2U

ajax_rotterd

ajax_rotterd

• 63 posts

Origineel gepost door ajax_rotterd
Europe, Lisbon-Faro and Belfast-Manchester but i am going to expend within a few real days to North Afrika and maybe eastern Europe.

I have added 3 new routes: 2x a day Faro-Belfast with a Q400 and 1x a day Lisbon-Belfast one-way with my Q400.
Daily Operating Profit has been increased to $185,481 and beacuse of buying a Q400 my cash have been lowered to $15,104,976.

[bewerken aan 9/2/2005 door ajax_rotterd]

emiliovp

emiliovp

• 79 posts

Originally posted by ajax_rotterd

Origineel gepost door ajax_rotterd

I have added 3 new routes: 2x a day Faro-Belfast with a Q400 and 1x a day Lisbon-Belfast one-way with my Q400.
Daily Operating Profit has been increased to $185,481 and beacuse of buying a Q400 my cash have been lowered to $15,104,976.

[bewerken aan 9/2/2005 door ajax_rotterd]

Dear Sir,

As stated in my previous U2U, unfortunately at the moment we are not currently looking for members in any of the areas you are covering with your airline.

Best regards,
Ocean Airlines CEO

ajax_rotterd

ajax_rotterd

• 63 posts
I was doubting about it because swiss swiss said:Your Application is now before UWA Members.....
And that was after the u2u that you have send me.

MadMax183

MadMax183

GoUSA

• 93 posts
Alright guys, I finally had the chance to check what I needed mostly to know about UWA and I definitely want in.

I already see GoUSA as a member of the alliance at the beginning of the topic and I am honored.

I just registered at the forum site that was sent to my U2U and am awaiting for activation as we speak.

Thank you for the consideration of accepting my airline as part of UWA.

mma, please check your U2U.

[Edited on 9/3/2005 by MadMax183]

emiliovp

emiliovp

• 79 posts
Welcome to United Wings GoUSA.

mma

mma

• 425 posts
Yes Swiss Swiss Echo the comments:

Welcome to United Wings GoUSA

MadMax183

MadMax183

GoUSA

• 93 posts
Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I have a set a topic in our forums talking a little about me.

Zirk

Zirk

• 88 posts
Hi all,

I don't know if you are still looking for new airlines to join your alliance, but I am looking for an alliance at the moment.

I am operating in Europe, but I have a strong position there with more about $1.1 million DOP. I am the third airline in AMS and the number one in GOA.

Just think about it and let me know.

My airline-id is 5858, but you can also click my logo in my signature.

Kind regards,

CEO Zirk Red Airlines

mma

mma

• 425 posts

Originally posted by Zirk
Hi all,

I don't know if you are still looking for new airlines to join your alliance, but I am looking for an alliance at the moment.

I am operating in Europe, but I have a strong position there with more about $1.1 million DOP. I am the third airline in AMS and the number one in GOA.

Just think about it and let me know.

My airline-id is 5858, but you can also click my logo in my signature.

Kind regards,

CEO Zirk Red Airlines

Will pas this onto - our other members but as there is Two in Europe now may pose an Issue...like this leg.

http://www.airlineem...1=BLQ&city2=GOA

Zirk

Zirk

• 88 posts

Origineel gepost door mma
like this leg.

Yes, I know about that one and the AMS-BLQ route, but I think we could have two options in that:
- operating both with the same price,
- the strongest (most profitable) airline on that route operates the route.

Just an idea.

mma

mma

• 425 posts

Originally posted by Zirk

Origineel gepost door mma
like this leg.

Yes, I know about that one and the AMS-BLQ route, but I think we could have two options in that:
- operating both with the same price,
- the strongest (most profitable) airline on that route operates the route.

Just an idea.

Yes agree, however there is one other smaller UWA Member to also consider, also please look at my Map / My BHX Terminal and BLQ Hub. My Map tells you all.

Just passed your information onto the other members I am sure a member will reply....very soon:

http://www.airlineem...php?player=5026

Regards Swiss Swiss

Guest_GulfCoast_*

Guest_GulfCoast_*
  • Guests
If you're still accepting members, Gulf Coast Air would like to put forward our interest in joining. We offer 228 daily flights throughout the United States from our hub in Nashville, and our focus cities of Colorado Springs and Raleigh-Durham.

Gulf Coast maintains a majority market share in Nashville and Colorado Springs, and maintains a close (but gaining) second in Raleigh.

Financially, the airline is doing quite well, offering a decent profit, with a 28% profit margin.

Please feel free to contact for any futher information. We look forward to being able to provide a connection from our United States to the rest of the world.

Click for Gulf Coast Air information

Posted Image

mma

mma

• 425 posts

Originally posted by GulfCoast
If you're still accepting members, Gulf Coast Air would like to put forward our interest in joining. We offer 228 daily flights throughout the United States from our hub in Nashville, and our focus cities of Colorado Springs and Raleigh-Durham.

Gulf Coast maintains a majority market share in Nashville and Colorado Springs, and maintains a close (but gaining) second in Raleigh.

Financially, the airline is doing quite well, offering a decent profit, with a 28% profit margin.

Please feel free to contact for any futher information. We look forward to being able to provide a connection from our United States to the rest of the world.

Click for Gulf Coast Air information

Posted Image

Your information has been submitted and a member will return to you very soon..Thanks:

emiliovp

emiliovp

• 79 posts
UWA members are looking for airlines with a consolidated presence in South America, Canada, Asia, Australia, and Africa/Middle East.

Please contact us via U2U or posting here, with the following information:

- Airline name
- Airline ID
- Region covered
- DOP (Daily Operations Profit)
- Future plans for your airline

flyhegs

flyhegs

• 296 posts
  • WLM ID:mohamedmomtaz@hotmail.com
I might be interested in entering the UWA , for the info .

Flyhegs
ID 946
Operating without a real Hub system , mainly from CAI , IST , RUH and some transatlantik routes from LHR . Main Focus middle east , africa .
$744,656 , but being increased soon .
Expanding more in the transatlantik sector . Also soon a used A321 should be arriving to improve yeilds .

Apart from that Flyhegs is a well naged airline , with about 8million net profit a month and a stable condition expanding without any losses since it's start .

If I enter , what will be the benefits for my airline ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users