• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

miller22 (inactive)

miller22 (inactive)

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 607 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:AeProjectManager
Ok, we're going to give this a try like we did last time. I've opened the login, but the game is still paused.

Please let me know of any bugs.

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts
OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Schanp!

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
Yet I take it (because of a failed attempt) that new accounts are not yet open? Or, am I just having more computer trouble?

Airline55

Zeta

Zeta

• 31 posts
  • WLM ID:h.schuchnigg@imc-krems.ac.at
As mentioned in an other post: although I understand that the game was paused and thus no revenue generated (at least for my airline, which is supposed to be profitable :P) my 'unused' spare gates were taken away...

Cheers
Zeta

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts
It appears some aircraft on order.... no longer are. I know I had some 739s and though I had a few A330s or A340s on order. The Airbus que was definately longer when the game was paused. Not all my a/c on order are gone tohugh, the Q400s and EMB195s are still going strong.

EDIT: actauly looks like the aircraft may have been delivered. I don't rember if I had some sitting around when the game was paused, but that would explain it.

[Edited on 6/2/2005 by doug_Or]

Guest_m223b_*

Guest_m223b_*
  • Guests
It seems that the previous month has a bit of a bug. It seems that it only regrested the month as one day, but yet charged for the gates and hubs as if an entire month has passed. As a result, it seems that every airline lost a substantial ammount of money and seems at a deficit compared to when we last ended.

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
yeah i had 2 million quid gate leasing and only 300k ticket sales :D but hopefuly that will be ironed out and we will just make miller pay up :P lol

great news cant wait for it go live again whoohoo

miller22 (inactive)

miller22 (inactive)

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 607 posts
We did advance time a few days to test the script. This should work itself out, though.

JulieS

JulieS

• 66 posts
The logo upload remains a bit whack. Still get the following msg:

Warning: copy(/home2/airlinee/www/tmp_upload/logo525.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/airlinee/public_html/upload.php on line 68
upload failed!

Since we all have so many new logos I was hoping this could be addressed. Thanks!

David

Vortex

Vortex

• 19 posts
Thanks Miller! Any ideas when it shall resume?
I was under the impression there was going to be a reset???

miller22 (inactive)

miller22 (inactive)

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 607 posts
There may still be a reset. Unfortunately, each time we move servers, the game gets a bit more out of whack, and it may just be there this time. We'll see how it goes.

The logo problem should be a quick fix, and I'll look at it tomorrow once I've had some sleep and these beers have worn off. By the way, the Florence Freedom beat the Evansville Otters tonite 5-3. :P

etlien

etlien

• 10 posts
When can we expect to be able to register new airlines??

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts

Originally posted by etlien
When can we expect to be able to register new airlines??

When Miller is ready to allow them...just hang on for a little bit longer...

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests

Originally posted by miller22
There may still be a reset. Unfortunately, each time we move servers, the game gets a bit more out of whack, and it may just be there this time. We'll see how it goes.

If you learn to read first.. here it says that there might be a reset, pushing the day back for new registration for a bit.

From other threads it shows that there are numerous bugs and that not all financial data was transfered, so hes got to fix that, or restart.

Like the restart, it would be a couple weeks before a new airline couple be registered, so if there is a reset, i would imagine a couple weeks after that...

So just be patient and stop asking.

There has been at least 3 times in this 1 thread someone has asked so please read before posting, and every time its been said at least a couple weeks, so just sit back and wait till we get all the bugs fixed, so you do not complain about the bugs when you just joined.

[EDIT] good timing AC :P

[Edited on 6/3/2005 by Nathaniel]

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts
lmao I beat you to it :P

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
mine was longer :P

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts
Well I'm on the development team so my post has more value :P (if that made any sense lol I'm tired...)

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
who really cares :P miller is the top gun so you do not count :D

now lets get back on topic and settle this in u2u lol :)

PacificEcho

PacificEcho

• 91 posts
  • WLM ID:nw03@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:sernick18
lol you two are funny :P

Lufthansa320

Lufthansa320

• 65 posts
You said the financial data was way to big to move. Does that mean you will have to write a new one?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users