• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

flightsimer

flightsimer

Senior Member/Beta Tester

• 507 posts

User's Awards

2    2   
who is in charge of the long term members alliance?

i dont appreciate you stealling my logo from my alliance!

please remove and change your logo! it pathetic that you A) cant come up with your own logo and :D that you cant even message me if its okay to use the logo!

and if you try and say, i made it, im "sure" you did...

Posted Image
CEO North Eastern Airways
22217 sim1- Boeing 747-100 LAUNCH CUSTOMER!
17904 sim2
BETA TESTER- #1 airline, only if it actually counted lol

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
Easy, just try to a little civil in the post to start with.:thumbdown:

It is I who is the leader of the pack of our alliance.

However, I have no idea what you are on about, I have NOT taken nor have I placed up on the site your so called Logo.:puzzled:

Just for the record, it was up on the alliance part of the AE server just before the latest reset, that’s over 2-weeks ago now, how it got there I have NO idea, we have a number of alliance members.

So, harking back to your post, if you say it is your copy write (Made by you piece of artwork) then just ask the question in the forum, or go to the alliance area within the game and send a message, no need to air and show your anger so all players can see, that just very aggressive and acting below par.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a moderator, that's all.

Consult me for AE moderation issues.

flightsimer

flightsimer

• 507 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

Easy, just try to a little civil in the post to start with.:thumbdown:

It is I who is the leader of the pack of our alliance.

However, I have no idea what you are on about, I have NOT taken nor have I placed up on the site your so called Logo.:puzzled:

Just for the record, it was up on the alliance part of the AE server just before the latest reset, that’s over 2-weeks ago now, how it got there I have NO idea, we have a number of alliance members.

it was up there becuase i had the alliance going, but i didnt start it this past round start because i went over to help test the beta...

so what are you saying, it just magically appeared?
Posted Image
and continuing down
Posted Image

and if you noticed it, then you should have taken it down, or reported it as a bug for showing the wrong logo instead of leaving it up...
17904 sim2

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,363 posts
After a reset, alliances are wiped out but alliance logos are not. So if someone creates a new alliance, the numbers get recycled and the old logos still show up (now matched to random alliances who happen to have the number). This will be rectified in a future reset.

flightsimer

flightsimer

• 507 posts

User's Awards

2    2   
ok, thanks for the reply, and at this time i will say sorry, but it really P***ed me off to see that... ive seen logos and names stolen at other places, so why couldnt someone else here do it as well was my thinking...
17904 sim2

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

After a reset, alliances are wiped out but alliance logos are not. So if someone creates a new alliance, the numbers get recycled and the old logos still show up (now matched to random alliances who happen to have the number). This will be rectified in a future reset.

Come to think of it, it did appear as the game re-started, so are you saying that the server could of applied it?

As like in my original post, it was there, thought one of the members listed it.

In a court of law, I have to say.

Not Guilty:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,363 posts
Once you upload a logo to the server, that logo is assigned a number corresponding to your alliance ID. After a reset, alliances are all gone so people make new alliances (starting with #1 again). So this new alliance #1 will display the existing logo #1 until you re-upload a logo to replace it. So in this case, it's just system forgetfulness and was not caused by any player action. :D

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Once you upload a logo to the server, that logo is assigned a number corresponding to your alliance ID. After a reset, alliances are all gone so people make new alliances (starting with #1 again). So this new alliance #1 will display the existing logo #1 until you re-upload a logo to replace it. So in this case, it's just system forgetfulness and was not caused by any player action. :D

Ok fully understand.

On a side note, as I am in the UK, I would of altered that Logo to keep with the Queens English and called it Clear Skies not Clear Skys thats:p Yankee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,363 posts

Ok fully understand.

On a side note, as I am in the UK, I would of altered that Logo to keep with the Queens English and called it Clear Skies not Clear Skys thats:p Yankee.

It's spelled "skies" here too...dunno where skys came from :D

flightsimer

flightsimer

• 507 posts

User's Awards

2    2   
i just wanted it to be different and my own...

but i also tried the skies on it, but it was too big anyways
17904 sim2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users