Photo

[Resolved]Where's the gates???

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

sheldon

sheldon

• 20 posts
My all gates (maybe everybody???) are gone away.
All the hubs are also taken away.
Although I lost all the gates, I still have flights remaining.

Airline name and ID: Enshu Airlines(22785)

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
I think this is affecting everyone.
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
This is better than reading a good book.

Getting a real :D:P just reading players getting all this happening.

Glad I quit this round.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a moderator, that's all.

Consult me for AE moderation issues.

Spenser

Spenser

Global Forum Moderator/Data Collector

• Veteran
  • 516 posts
I had a previous post on this but it appears it has been closed and deleted (which is new!) without reason. I don't know who you think you are Glennos, but you are not above anyone here. There have been many complaints about you, and several threads (ie innapropriate responses). Go ahead and delete my post, but keep in mind I am not the only one aggravated by this. At least post what I can do to fix what I did rather than close and DELETE my thread.
Flown in-A319, A320, 717, 737-300, 737-700, 737-800, 757-200, 757-300, 767-200ER, 767-300, 767-300ER, MD-11, MD-82, MD-83, MD-88, MD-90, L-1011 Tristar, DC-10, CRJ-200, CRJ-700, CRJ-900, Dash 8 (100 and 300), Saab 340, ERJ-175

NGdriver

NGdriver

• 1 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Same here (TranStar 17795). Lost $400m yesterday somehow and now all of my gates:puzzled:

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
  • WLM ID:mail@elchie.eu
Sorry my fault - it seems to be too late to do anything. I am restoring a backup of 22:30 (CEST) (1:20 h ago), this will take some minutes (and some sql errors will appear on the website)

Sorry again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

I had a previous post on this but it appears it has been closed and deleted (which is new!) without reason. I don't know who you think you are Glennos, but you are not above anyone here. There have been many complaints about you, and several threads (ie innapropriate responses). Go ahead and delete my post, but keep in mind I am not the only one aggravated by this. At least post what I can do to fix what I did rather than close and DELETE my thread.

Spenser , read the guidelines on posting bug reports. If you read that you will know why your posts were deleted. I'm not here to win the Mr popularity competition. The bugs forum needs to be kept free of spam and incomplete bug reports. That's my job and that's what I do. You will notice that many people post bug reports correctly and there are no problems.

So please in future read the guidelines and post accordingly.

Thanks!
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Sorry my fault - it seems to be too late to do anything. I am restoring a backup of 22:30 (CEST) (1:20 h ago), this will take some minutes (and some sql errors will appear on the website)

Sorry again.

Tobias, this didnt work, even your game account will have a massive loss. Take a look.......
:sniff:
Some have massive loss, I looked at two of my alliance members accounts since they are away and entrusted me to keep their DOP up there and they have losses across the board, one had 21M DOP now 640k.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

airbusA310

airbusA310

• 67 posts

User's Awards

3       4    6   
Hmmm not sure what how or when but yesterday morning I left for weekent trip and I had DOP of little over 39Mill and a fleet of over 100 aircarft.....I just got back home and now I am down to DOP of 4mill and fleet has shrunk to few Tupolevs and few 320s............am Imissing something?????????????????????
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BritAbroad

BritAbroad

Moderator and Data Collector

• Data Manager
  • 1,677 posts

Sorry again.

Is this still happening? My airline seems to have gone way before that...

EDIT: I have all my gates, but my aircraft have gone.

sagsmall.png

sheldon

sheldon

• 20 posts
Thank you for the gates.
But the things gone away were not only gates but also routes and aircrafts...

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Settle down, Glennos is just trying hard to keep some order in the BUG forum posts, even I have had posts removed/deleted as I was not posting correctly.

On the post about you refer, look at Announcement which is 2 times posted, once at the very top of the forum and 2nd in Sim Announcments (READ 1st !!!!!)

So there is not more posts on this issue I am closing this post as Tobias thinks he resolved the issue.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users