59 replies to this topic

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
  • WLM ID:mail@elchie.eu
Good morning folks,

the last weeks I worked on the new feature - the last days I tested it on my local system. 30 minutes ago, it got released.

Just a short introduction, features of the stock market:

- Issue shares: Issue new shares, you can already decide how many shares will put on the market [today not possible, I issued shares for all companys today]
- Put shares on the market: Make shares available for the broker, mention: The "Sell" link on the stock exchange-page doesn't sell the stocks - the broker has to find other players buying your shares (within this process the stock price can change, setting limits is not enabled right now).
- Buy shares: Send a request to the broker, he will buy shares as soon as possible.
- If you own more than 50% of the shares of a company: Create a profit transfer agreement: Profits of your "sub-company" will be transferred monthly to your account.

The stock price calculation has also changed, it's now influenced by valuation, share holders, cash flow and other things.

Although I tested the stock market: I declare it as beta! I have already written code for a squeeze-out-feature, so you can take over other companys. This feature is explicitly not available at this time, I have to test it again and again on my local system :D

Have fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
ah , nice :D

I just released 1000 shares of KaaiElEm to test with. It's a good company to invest in people :D
Posted Image

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
I know - ordered some of your shares, hopefully the broker will work out it for me (1000 shares of your company are not very much :D ).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Air S

Air S

• 130 posts
i posted on the 'bug' forum, but also just warning people that it takes a while for your order to come through. Do not, repeat do not,try and buy more shares in the company thinking that your order didn't work. otherwise you'll end up in the same situation as me (debt of 45 mil!!!)

dantandan

dantandan

AE Player

• 64 posts
I'm also sitting in a similar situation of debt. So will I eventually get these shares?

Thank You for choosing ASIA INTERNATIONAL

Posted Image

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
The broker script will work every 15 minutes, and he will work the request list entry by entry.

But if the broker cant serve your request, you should get your money back (excluding fees - fees wont be payed back)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dantandan

dantandan

AE Player

• 64 posts
Ok, Thanks will look forward to shares or money back!

Posted Image

Air S

Air S

• 130 posts
Pls look at:

http://forums.airlin...75168#post75168

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
Okay, I just released another 10 000 shares to the public. This is good to test with.

A great feature Tobias!
Posted Image

FlyHelsinki

FlyHelsinki

• 32 posts
Just released 500 shares of FlyGreek on to the market. We are an up and coming commuter airline starting to purchase bigger a/c. Good investment? YES!

paliair

paliair

• 129 posts
I really like this feature. Since evryone else is plugging their airline I just put 5500 shares up lol :D

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
Okay, I think there should be a separate forum in the AE Classified's section for this. Unfortunately only a forum Admin can do this :D
Posted Image

dantandan

dantandan

AE Player

• 64 posts
I still haven't received the shares I requested or any money back. I'm wondering if I'm missing something? If you look under KaaiElEm's 'details, It lists my airline as a 0% stakeholder when I've spent hard earned money on 1010 shares.

The broker bought 0 shares of 'KaaiElEm' for you, stock price was $ 45,889.52. Stockprice increased from $ 45,889.52 to $ 45,889.52. Your account was charged with $ 52,747,408 (including fees).

Posted Image

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
Well it worked on Elchies PC :D
Posted Image

paliair

paliair

• 129 posts
Umm something is wrong I think lol. Someone bought 358 shares of my airline but it is not showing me who did but I put a total of 6000 shares on the market and it is showing 5500 left. Jet Cruise bought 500 but I got someones money for the 358 shares but they did not recieve any lol.

Oh another question....Can we sell off the stocks we buy from another airline whenever we want?

Air S

Air S

• 130 posts

I still haven't received the shares I requested or any money back. I'm wondering if I'm missing something? If you look under KaaiElEm's 'details, It lists my airline as a 0% stakeholder when I've spent hard earned money on 1010 shares.

The broker bought 0 shares of 'KaaiElEm' for you, stock price was $ 45,889.52. Stockprice increased from $ 45,889.52 to $ 45,889.52. Your account was charged with $ 52,747,408 (including fees).

likewise...its really annoying

lurch

lurch

Beta Tester

• 211 posts
  • Yahoo ID:lurch8584@yahoo.com

Okay, I just released another 10 000 shares to the public. This is good to test with.

A great feature Tobias!

Glenn, I just bought 8,100 some shares from you. I want to see how that will effect me/you. Finance Statement -> Stock market - $427,230,434 :D

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts

Will check this soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts

Umm something is wrong I think lol. Someone bought 358 shares of my airline but it is not showing me who did but I put a total of 6000 shares on the market and it is showing 5500 left. Jet Cruise bought 500 but I got someones money for the 358 shares but they did not recieve any lol.

Oh another question....Can we sell off the stocks we buy from another airline whenever we want?

For sure - you can sell at every time, the broker has to find another player that wants to buy your shares :D So clicking the "sell" link on the stock exchange page just makes the shares available for others to buy, and then you have to wait. In the meantime the stock price can also increase/decrease.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

alex_nl

alex_nl

• Validating
  • 87 posts
Maby there should be a list showing al the diferent airlines that have stock you can buy?

(just found it)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users