What on Earth just happened?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

UNIT007

UNIT007

Execujet CEO

• 2 posts
This is sort came a couple of days ago, but still, its very important...

Why has my airline reseted?!? I logged in as normal the other day and instead of normally going to my control center page as normal, its goes to the new user registration page! I've basically had to start my airline from scratch again, plus, coincidentally, my brothers airline's in the same situation as me. Ours was probably one of the best airlines we did...

Anyway, I just wanna know what or how it happened, who could've done this and is there any way of retaking any part of our old airlines back?

Thanks

Goose96

Goose96

Respected member

• 39 posts
which sim are you talking about?
:airplaneGT Revolution connecting you worldwide from EWR:airplane

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Why has my airline reseted?!? I logged in as normal the other day and instead of normally going to my control center page as normal, its goes to the new user registration page! I've basically had to start my airline from scratch again, plus, coincidentally, my brothers airline's in the same situation as me. Ours was probably one of the best airlines we did...

Anyway, I just wanna know what or how it happened, who could've done this and is there any way of retaking any part of our old airlines back?

Thanks

With so many players in the database, do you assume we are mind readers or do we just:

Pin the Tail on the Donkey?

Name/rank/file number will help

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a moderator, that's all.

Consult me for AE moderation issues.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

Thanks

If one of your airlines was called Phillips then maybe you know why. If not then as Travelhouse suggested you need to supply more information.
Posted Image

UNIT007

UNIT007

Execujet CEO

• 2 posts
No its not either of them

plus a little development... my airline reseted again this morning, but this time only my gates were all gone...my planes and cash were still there, but the gates are gone.

Affected Airlines

Execujet (23247)
Alexandair (23257)

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

No its not either of them

plus a little development... my airline reseted again this morning, but this time only my gates were all gone...my planes and cash were still there, but the gates are gone.

Affected Airlines

Execujet (23247)
Alexandair (23257)

Funny, how did you slip throught the Banned User Net?

Your IP gives you away

Past Banned User forum ID

AJ007

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a moderator, that's all.

Consult me for AE moderation issues.

dodgeram03

dodgeram03

• 5 posts
What is up on Sim2. Log in and money is there, routes there, new planes in but all my gates are gone but can buy new ones. Just logged back in and now most of my planes are gone, DOP is down from over 8mil to just over 1 mil. Looking at the rankings, seems everyone is affected.

Golden Eagle Air....sim2

Phillip

Phillip

• 9 posts

If one of your airlines was called Phillips then maybe you know why. If not then as Travelhouse suggested you need to supply more information.

Phillip's is my airline, and I don't know why. There was a bug during the stock market fiasco where billions of dollars were being unceremoniously deposited into my account. I reported it, and nothing was done. I even refrained from using the ill-gotten resources until a few days after there was talk about an upcoming reset. Then my account was closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users