What on Earth just happened?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
Hi all. just checked on my Airline in Sim1 and my DC3's are not operating there routes anymore and my DOP is down 50 grand!. I know this is Sim1 and nothing can be done (yet), though just thought i would bring it to your attention. Thanks:)

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Strange indeed.. Sure u didnt place them on the market to sell and then, delisted them?? Perhaps thats a problem..

Because from what i know, i doubt planes would just stop operating routes

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
Nope, wouldn't have put my DC3's for sale yet, and i logged on a while ago and my DOP was nearly 300,000!!!!!:)

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Have you checked your aircraft list and see if u have them not operating?? I mean, just to make sure you still have them

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
Maybe the wake turbulence from my dc8's destroyed your dc3's :)
Posted Image

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
Thats a Good one Glennos:D

Guys, I just logged on to Vietnam Airlines and i was in debt of over 1 million, some error was said to be happening and i know longer have Aircraft, all my money is back to 0 and have nothing, WTF is going on????????????????????????

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Guys, I just logged on to Vietnam Airlines and i was in debt of over 1 million, some error was said to be happening and i know longer have Aircraft, all my money is back to 0 and have nothing, WTF is going on????????????????????????

I think i may know what is going on. I have already advised the devs on sim2 about a certain issue. Ill keep ya posted.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

Message Yuxi about this asap or Maestro69
Posted Image

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
I just logged back on and it's back to normal. but it doesn't explain the debt:)

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,364 posts

I will look into this tomorrow. If it happens again, please copy and send me the error message so I have some guidance on where to start looking. :)

David

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
Thanks for your help guys;)

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
It is still in debt but i don't know why!!!

AJ007

AJ007

Banned

• Banned
  • 1 posts
Hi every1...I have a massive problem, I was just about to set up my 328s n suddenly my entire fleet is gone! I still have my gates and are still being used but no planes, no routes n no profit! i logged out and tried to log back in but suddenly i couldn't get in because my airline now doesn't exist! Can someone tell me what the heck is going on here?

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,364 posts
Try it now and see if it works.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Try it now and see if it works.

David, I hope you didnt restore that airline???

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a moderator, that's all.

Consult me for AE moderation issues.

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,364 posts
I just did a general database check + repair, didn't do anything to individual accounts.

weestrer

weestrer

• 73 posts

User's Awards

3    2      
It is 12:15 am est.. And i am not able to login on either server.. i have tried on two different computers with different internet connections. andi am still not able to login. the only time the servers run fast are at like 2-3 am. Also for sim 2 for lockheed and the other new air craft company not cessna, it is showing a mysql data base error 63. i dont have exact code as i am unable to login into the game. please help me with this problem. Thanks Sean

lurch

lurch

Beta Tester

• 211 posts
  • Yahoo ID:lurch8584@yahoo.com
I can tell the game is down just by looking at the number of people that are viewing the forum. 32 right now and growing :)

Good luck on solving the issues :Cheers

MX001

MX001

• 1 posts
Hi

Somethings wrong with my cash...i checked on it earlier, n i was around a million in debt. i was making half a million profit but when i checked a couple of hours later i saw i was over three million in debt! Im actually losing what i make instead of getting rid of that debt with what im making...can someone tell me wats goin on?

Sagaair.com

Sagaair.com

Saga Air Captain

• 1 posts

Somethings wrong with my cash...i checked on it earlier, n i was around a million in debt. i was making half a million profit but when i checked a couple of hours later i saw i was over three million in debt! Im actually losing what i make instead of getting rid of that debt with what im making...can someone tell me wats goin on?

Im Having the same problem, but mines worse...one moment im at 40 million, next im 8 million under, n i just checked this morning n now im 140 million in debt! i had to sell a couple of my A319s n my debt is still there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users