• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
  • WLM ID:mail@elchie.eu
Yes I'm taking care of this problem - sometimes it could happen that the real profit is just about 50% of the predicted one. Its clear where the problem is located, but its not so easy to solve.

But I have a idea for this problem, I have to change some other things. Give me just a few days to work this out

paliair

paliair

• 129 posts
Not sure if this was looked at but have you adjusted the smaller markets to turn a profit? That will be huge with the restriction that has been placed with the hub rule. Which I like. Just wondering if it was looked at.

Thanks

Pali Air

MainePine

MainePine

• 2 posts
Any movement on the route research profit calculations in Sim2 by chance?...I no longer trust the info generated.

MainePine

MainePine

• 2 posts
Any movement on the route research profit calculations in Sim2 by chance?...I no longer trust the info generated.

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

The research tool hasn't worked in a long time. I'm not sure how the profit is calculated between the research tool, the route creation process, and the actual profit because they all seem different. I'll take a look when I have time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users