Photo

Help, I Am Losing More Money Than I Should!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

JJDXB

JJDXB

Living in Dubai

• 52 posts
I own two gates, one at KWI for 99,000 monthly (game time) and one at BAH for 103,025 monthly (game time). These are my ONLY gates. Unfortunately, i am losing 589,973 every game month. I check my finance page and i see that i am losing 693,398 in gate leasing, even though the total is 202,025 monthly. I am also sure that my payroll is NOT 256,656 monthy. I own only two metros, only one is operating. My user number is 26618 PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A BUG. I think this is a 'memory' of my previous flights (ones that i stopped operating, i had one extra gate at BAH and KWI, with one other at RUH). This is not the first day, there have been two consecutive days where this has happened. HELP! HELP! HELP! I CAN NOT DECLARE BANKRUPTCY COZ I DID IT A FEW DAYS BEFORE NOW :)
I Posted Image Dubai, UAE

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
Make sure your money from routes are higher than how much it costs to operate.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
see ya, i'm off to play at AM a game thatr's worth playing and no so many n00bs, you can delete this account as well of mine I wont be back here...........................

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
Probably the only thing you can do is wait and see if any thing will come out of this.

p.s. Glennos you didnt have to call me vague. I was only wondering how someone had that much Planes.

JJDXB

JJDXB

Living in Dubai

• 52 posts
Oh WOW, that is SOOO helpful

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

JJDXB

JJDXB

Living in Dubai

• 52 posts
Well, i've had a lot of replies on many things. In fact people have been answering with the most ridiculous things, they answer my question in a way that i think is just rude, and then they go on to talk about how everyone else is so vague. They do not even answer in a way that actually helps! It's so annoying! In fact, Jet and the admins are the only ones who have ever properly answered me.

(Travelhouse Edit)

The balance of this post is removed, can we ALL please keep it within simple forum rules

I thank you all in advance:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
I can see this topic spiralling out of control, can a Mod please lock it. JJDXB, if you have a problem with Glennos kindly use the PM's on the forum, not the forum itself. Thankyou.
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
Common players, we dont want a full on war slanning match on the forums, so if you are going to reply to a question can we please keep it simple and in easy understandable format.

On the other side, there is a search area, where new forum / players can place a forum search on just about any issues within the AE game, if you have used the search and still unable to locate a reply then by asking for assistance in readable format, 99.9% of the forum members will be happy to assist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a moderator, that's all.

Consult me for AE moderation issues.

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
JJDXB,perhaps*sell*a*Metro*so*that*way*you*can*get*more*money.*Hopefully*this*will*help*your*Airline*get*a*bit*more*money.*Just*a*thought:)

This*Stars*at*the*top*are*because*my*spacebar*is*broken*and*have*to*use*option-space

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts
When you return a gate I believe you still end up paying rent on it. Waiting to let the gate be taken back by the airport doesn't seem to have the same effect.

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
But the point of returning gates is to get rid of unused space and not paying for them

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts
yeah... its a bug.

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
Damn Bug!. It's times like this you need Bug Busters!!!!

flightsimer

flightsimer

Senior Member/Beta Tester

• 507 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

JJDXB,perhaps*sell*a*Metro*so*that*way*you*can*get*more*money.*Hopefully*this*will*help*your*Airline*get*a*bit*more*money.*Just*a*thought:)

This*Stars*at*the*top*are*because*my*spacebar*is*broken*and*have*to*use*option-space

was wondering what you were smoking... lol

but as to the problem, give it a few month (game time) and it should clear. at least it did for me. are these new gates? if so those numbers include the one time fees.
CEO North Eastern Airways
22217 sim1- Boeing 747-100 LAUNCH CUSTOMER!
17904 sim2
BETA TESTER- #1 airline, only if it actually counted lol

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
Perhaps like FlightSimer said just wait a while. Unfortunently:(

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts

Yet you still manage to get a space between b and roken :)
Posted Image

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
How*did*i*d*o*that*i*wonder:)

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards