• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

miller22 (inactive)

miller22 (inactive)

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 607 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:AeProjectManager
With the help of Tobias, we've updated sim2 to the latest and greatest. Most of the changes you won't see, but there is one major change that is going to be quite obvious, pictures!

Thanks to aerosite.net, we've included some snazzy three-view pictures. The downside is that we don't have all of them. The upside is that we have the majority.

So what's next?

-Expect the ability to paint your own aircraft.
-Also expect a big announcement about ways to boost your cash level.

Thanks again to all the players who've made AE what it is!

Court
Follow Me via Twitter: http://twitter.com/miller22

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
nice addition Miller, the new changes will be greatly appreciated and add a greater addiction to the game!

Crescent Air

Crescent Air

yeah - I'm a noob :P

• 33 posts
hi Court.... simply said..... YOU ROCK! :)

and ty for keeping AE as much fun (though we seem to do nothing but complain) as it is!
Crescent - where every flight is like Mardi Gras, but without the flashing... sometimes.
AE2 (88)

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

With the help of Tobias, we've updated sim2 to the latest and greatest. Most of the changes you won't see, but there is one major change that is going to be quite obvious, pictures!

Thanks to aerosite.net, we've included some snazzy three-view pictures. The downside is that we don't have all of them. The upside is that we have the majority.

So what's next?

-Expect the ability to paint your own aircraft.
-Also expect a big announcement about ways to boost your cash level.

Thanks again to all the players who've made AE what it is!

Court

I saw those pictures earlier today when i logged on and really do like the addition, gives people a nice idea of what each looks like (if they havent seen it before).

I got Photoshop myself to paint my aircraft, but any new additions are welcome.

Cant wait to see the next instalment of updates expected :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

fish10

fish10

Royal Khmer Airlines

• 311 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:fish10ae
Maybe its just my imagination, but the really heavy routes seem to be updating a little faster today...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

aerospaceair

aerospaceair

• 126 posts
Sweet. I'm really going to like the paint your aircraft idea. I've always had an image of what I though Aerospace Airways aircraft would look like in my head. I've considered a new logo but this is even better.
Airline ID: 8791 in the World Airline Alliance

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Sweet. I'm really going to like the paint your aircraft idea. I've always had an image of what I though Aerospace Airways aircraft would look like in my head. I've considered a new logo but this is even better.

Better not be a plane painted with LAX and SEA airports on either side :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Tiger31

Tiger31

• 92 posts
Good job :)

U Know Something for the market place ?
ur getting the old back on sim 2 ?

Gr,
Didier :)

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
  • WLM ID:mail@elchie.eu
I'm currently working on the airline market - but the last three weeks I was busy with non-AE-things, but now I'll get back to the aircraft market stuff.

So stay tuned :)

Bye,

Tobias

fish10

fish10

Royal Khmer Airlines

• 311 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:fish10ae

I'm currently working on the airline market - but the last three weeks I was busy with non-AE-things, but now I'll get back to the aircraft market stuff.

Bye,

Tobias

Wow, that's great news. Looks like you're reviewing the fourms from what I see in your other posts? That's going to be really helpful for everyone as it looks like you're taking care of bugs pretty quickly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PapaNovember

PapaNovember

• 44 posts

Bye,

Tobias

Thanks for working on the market! I bought an Airbus today with no issues, and listed several aircraft...hopefully, I won't get taken to the cleaners.

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users