Time

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Tiger31

Tiger31

• 92 posts
Hello Folks,

Bofore the resest the delivery time was 20:30 (my local time)

is it possible to make it back to that?
and what delivery time do we have now atm?

Gr,
Didier;)

Kontio

Kontio

Mur!

• 97 posts
  • WLM ID:kontioaviation@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kontioaviation

is it possible to make it back to that?

No.

and what delivery time do we have now atm?

17:30 (my local time).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

fish10

fish10

Royal Khmer Airlines

• 311 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:fish10ae
Tiger, since you don't have your location in your profile its impossible for us to know what your local time is.

The current time for month change over is 10:30am Eastern Standard Time (USA)

The old changover was 2:30pm Eastern Standard Time.

If you look at the clock in the game its actually set in Pacific time (you can tell from the system email time stamps), which is bizzare because Miller is based in the eastern time zone.

I can only assume the largest player base is in the USA so it really would make more sense to have the changeover during our nighttime (like Sim1... its at 10:00pm Eastern) so more people could be online during the changeover but its been early in the day for the last 2 rounds in Sim2 since it went to 1hr=1day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kontio

Kontio

Mur!

• 97 posts
  • WLM ID:kontioaviation@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kontioaviation

I can only assume the largest player base is in the USA so it really would make more sense to have the changeover during our nighttime (like Sim1... its at 10:00pm Eastern) so more people could be online during the changeover but its been early in the day for the last 2 rounds in Sim2 since it went to 1hr=1day.

Of course everyone wants the changeover time to be convenient to them, but since there are players all over the world the fair solution is to vary the changeover time from one game to another. That way everyone gets to have convenient changeover times and inconvenient changeover times. The other option would be to have a 30-hour month, for example, so that the changeover time would change from day to day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users