• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
So what have the last replies here got to do with the Topic subject? This thread is about a reset and you are replying with questions about secondhand planes etc ....

No wonder this forum is a mess and questions are asked and answered 1000x

New Aircraft. It takes SOOOOOOOOOOOOO long to get a second hand Aircraft.

Is it new aircraft your talking about or second hand? You make it more confusing by

1) Talking about this in the wrong thread and
2) Talking about New and Secondhand buying in one sentence

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
New Aircraft. I want to buy either an ATR or a Dash 8-200. Sorry i went of topic

Cloud airlines

Cloud airlines

• 70 posts
Jet, why do you want a Q200? It's the same as a Q100 except it's more expensive, has marginally more range, and has more powerful engines. It's more worthwhile to go for a higher capacity Q300.

[/off topic]

Okay but Sim 1 needs a reset before Sim 2. I haven't logged onto my Sim1 account for over 2 weeks because the game is really boring after it's so saturated. It needs a fresh start. Sim2 is still worthwhile and the long-hau routes still aren't saturated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wind Airlines, "Fly like the wind"

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

So what have the last replies here got to do with the Topic subject? This thread is about a reset and you are replying with questions about secondhand planes etc ....

No wonder this forum is a mess and questions are asked and answered 1000x

Is it new aircraft your talking about or second hand? You make it more confusing by

1) Talking about this in the wrong thread and
2) Talking about New and Secondhand buying in one sentence

Yep. Why can't you guys start new threads instead of digging up old ones and going off topic?
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users