Photo

How do you guys keep track of your air routes..

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

btwanky

btwanky

• 42 posts
How do you continue making sure they make around the same profits everyday.. i only have 3 planes... and it changes all the time!

Kontio

Kontio

Mur!

• 97 posts
  • WLM ID:kontioaviation@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kontioaviation

How do you continue making sure they make around the same profits everyday.. i only have 3 planes... and it changes all the time!

I don't, really. I sometimes sort the routes by load factor to see if any have dropped significantly for some reason or sort them by profit to look for any anomalies. But I don't have time to track for the small changes that occur all the time due to changes in my routes and my competitors' routes. And why would I want to do that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
hmmm, info has been removed
Posted Image

paliair

paliair

• 129 posts
I do the same. I go by load factor. Your profits will drop as people add routes but if the load factor drops in your hub you will need to update. The ones I hate dealing with but it is where there is alot of cash are your one-way flights. When you go to update the game treats it as a RT instead of a 1-way so you have to close the route and redo the whole thing again. Thats for the routes that you cannot make a round trip do to distance.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts

I do the same. I go by load factor. Your profits will drop as people add routes but if the load factor drops in your hub you will need to update. The ones I hate dealing with but it is where there is alot of cash are your one-way flights. When you go to update the game treats it as a RT instead of a 1-way so you have to close the route and redo the whole thing again. Thats for the routes that you cannot make a round trip do to distance.

Posted Image

btwanky

btwanky

• 42 posts
ohh alright.. cause of my 3 planes with range a profit of anywhere between 50k-70k a day

am747

am747

Pacific Fire - 19073

• 7 posts
  • Yahoo ID:jetsvn
Thanks.. that's a very helpful tip to bookmark pages. =D

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts

Thanks.. that's a very helpful tip to bookmark pages. =D

Posted Image

Delacy

Delacy

mustang sally ceo

• 130 posts
i used microsoft excel everytime i get a plane i get the number and the routes with the route its on and and how much its getting also the passenger loads
Posted Image

flightsimer

flightsimer

Senior Member/Beta Tester

• 507 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

i used microsoft excel everytime i get a plane i get the number and the routes with the route its on and and how much its getting also the passenger loads

i do pretty much the same thing, only i use it for aircraft usage (hours left to be flown)
CEO North Eastern Airways
22217 sim1- Boeing 747-100 LAUNCH CUSTOMER!
17904 sim2
BETA TESTER- #1 airline, only if it actually counted lol

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Thats too time consuming... :)

Honestly, i would have the routes and profits memorised ;)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts

You can't. As airlines grow competition will increase. your profits will go down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users