• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

miller22 (inactive)

miller22 (inactive)

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 607 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:AeProjectManager
Sim 2 will be closed on Saturday to prepare for an update and a reset. There are several other features I'm hoping to include, and you will see a list of changes on the development site before it reopens on Sunday. I will have more information as to the times shortly.

flightsimer

flightsimer

Senior Member/Beta Tester

• 507 posts

User's Awards

2    2   
total reset right? this means everything will be gone right?

miller22 (inactive)

miller22 (inactive)

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 607 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:AeProjectManager
accounts and passwords will remain, however everyone will be set back to $5 million and two aircraft.

Go Fly ATL

Go Fly ATL

• 133 posts

User's Awards

7    2    10   
how big are the changes?

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Good to hear. Cant wait to see the updates to sim2 and any features to improve the AE experience. :D

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Sim 2 will be closed on Saturday to prepare for an update and a reset. There are several other features I'm hoping to include, and you will see a list of changes on the development site before it reopens on Sunday. I will have more information as to the times shortly.

Good work Miller, cant wait to see the changes.

simsmart

simsmart

AE Luver

• Veteran
  • 327 posts
Ironic, isn't it. The development team doesn't even know what the changes are. lol
I'm baaack!
Follow me on Twitter.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Ironic, isn't it. The development team doesn't even know what the changes are. lol

I know Miller said

miller22Re: Sim2 Reset this Weekend
accounts and passwords will remain, however everyone will be set back to $5 million and two aircraft.

:D

simsmart

simsmart

AE Luver

• Veteran
  • 327 posts
Amazing, we're each getting 5million and 2 planes. *Sarcasm*
I'm baaack!
Follow me on Twitter.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Well, maybe he doesnt want to tell u either... is that something to be worried about?? :D

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Dumptaker

Dumptaker

• 24 posts
As I am a tad new, I'm curious... How often does a reset occour?

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts
It's not a set schedule and depends on what's going on, but usually before year 10

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

As I am a tad new, I'm curious... How often does a reset occour?

Sim2 is a testing beta for the advancement of AE, some new additions and bugs will be corrected, plus thoe Miller may not announce exactly whats new, he will be working behind the scenes making it more real life as much he is able to spend on it.

If this sim2 was in the sim1 game it would run for 10 AE years as by then it is saturated and a lot of players find that advancement is impossible.

New players find it hard to make a profit and so on.

But sim2 being beta, we never know just how long it will run.

Be assured that its for the better running of the game and new things will come to light when its back on line.

Dumptaker

Dumptaker

• 24 posts
awesome im all excited now!! but I do like how this comes as soon as I start turning a profit..... First I get cancer and then this.... perhaps the world is out to get me. Oh well Ill take a page from napoleons book and just try to take over the world to compensate for my shortcomings (hahahahaha get it napoleon was short!! oh my I should learn when to stop talking)

flightsimer

flightsimer

• 507 posts

User's Awards

2    2   
miller.. understand you want to keep it hush hush... but will any old aircraft be added like classic 737's, md-80, etc. be added in? read somewhere that they would...

navymmw

navymmw

• 17 posts

First I get cancer and then this

Sorry to hear that. Hope you beat it.

flightsimer

flightsimer

• 507 posts

User's Awards

2    2   
ok has the game been now paused? just tried to log in, and it said login closed... so im guessing that its been paused for the reset...

PapaNovember

PapaNovember

• 44 posts
How long will the reset take? Hours, Days, Weeks? Edit: nevermind, I can't wait until I learn how to read...

Dumptaker

Dumptaker

• 24 posts
I think when they say its closed and reseting the game is stopped erased and everyone will start fresh on sunday so I dont think it matters if the game is paused or not at this point because the next time you log in youll have two beech1900s and 5mil.

flightsimer

flightsimer

• 507 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

I think when they say its closed and reseting the game is stopped erased and everyone will start fresh on sunday so I dont think it matters if the game is paused or not at this point because the next time you log in youll have two beech1900s and 5mil.

what i was asking is if the reset was in the process and that was why im getting that message...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users