Photo

Can't buy aircraft

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

G-Unit

G-Unit

• 7 posts
An airline has privately offered me some aircraft, but when i click on view, it says that i don't have access to this private sale.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

An airline has privately offered me some aircraft, but when i click on view, it says that i don't have access to this private sale.

If you own the other airline, this is why as within this game you can only operate ONE airline

or

Your offer was withdrawn by the other party

or

You have loged into the other airline or this airline and you are on the same server, IP address

G-Unit

G-Unit

• 7 posts
i don't own this other airline and the offer hasn't been withdrawn. The other airlines doesn't use my computer so i don't think that we're on the same IP address.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

i don't own this other airline and the offer hasn't been withdrawn. The other airlines doesn't use my computer so i don't think that we're on the same IP address.

then get the other airline to delist it, and re-offer it to you.

This has worked in the past - just remember to clean out your messages from the offer so you hit the new offer.

you may want to tell us your airline ID number / airline name and if this is in which sim? as Miller is around reading posts.

miller22 (inactive)

miller22 (inactive)

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 607 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:AeProjectManager
There has been issues on and off again with this used aircraft market. The good news is that I'm completely rewriting the market, and these problems won't be included. A ton of other problems most likely will, though.

simsmart

simsmart

AE Luver

• Veteran
  • 327 posts

There has been issues on and off again with this used aircraft market. The good news is that I'm completely rewriting the market, and these problems won't be included. A ton of other problems most likely will, though.

Will the script include leasing?
I'm baaack!
Follow me on Twitter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users