Photo

Marsh Harbor - busiest airport in the game?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Go Fly ATL

Go Fly ATL

• 133 posts

User's Awards

7    2    10   
I was looking look the smaller airports in the US/Canada gate section and saw that one of them had no gate avialible for rent. It was Marsh Harbor! There more flights out of it then any other airport! can someone help me here?? I dont get it!

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19
It's a bug that's being exploited by a few different airlines, don't worry though I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.
Posted Image

Go Fly ATL

Go Fly ATL

• 133 posts

User's Awards

7    2    10   
is it improper that i have flights out of that airport?

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Nope, they are all playable. Just for reference, I wouldn't consider it cheating because it's in the game, but what aircraft are you using? If it's Q300 size or smaller, I think it's realistic.
Posted Image

Go Fly ATL

Go Fly ATL

• 133 posts

User's Awards

7    2    10   
on the longer routes over the larger domestic would be a a300 the smallest would be a319s? should i change that? Flyworld i have played several rounds already and i would like to be assured that my flights are proper and not considered cheating as in alot of cases the fine line of cheating and legit is hard for me to understand in this game. I am greatful for you advice in this matter and i dont want to stray into the cheating zone

Go Fly ATL

Go Fly ATL

• 133 posts

User's Awards

7    2    10   
i also have some heavies on the busier routes to stay competitive i.e to boston or lax

Kontio

Kontio

Mur!

• 97 posts
  • WLM ID:kontioaviation@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kontioaviation

on the longer routes over the larger domestic would be a a300 the smallest would be a319s? should i change that? Flyworld i have played several rounds already and i would like to be assured that my flights are proper and not considered cheating as in alot of cases the fine line of cheating and legit is hard for me to understand in this game. I am greatful for you advice in this matter and i dont want to stray into the cheating zone

I don't think it's cheating. However, if you find an airport that is small in real life but large in the game, you should not build a hub there but report it on the forum, because it is most likely an error in the database. Errors should be fixed, not exploited. This is, after all, a game in development and we are basically playtesting it. Just my 2 cents...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Go Fly ATL

Go Fly ATL

• 133 posts

User's Awards

7    2    10   
this is actually a tough one because most Carribean airports not matter how small are large tourists hubs. In the case of this airport what should i do about my routes?

Go Fly ATL

Go Fly ATL

• 133 posts

User's Awards

7    2    10   
wikipedia states that it is a major tourist attraction

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Go with your instincts mate, or if your instincts fail you, go with what you would expect in real life...

Although good luck getting your A319's onto a 4,998 foot runway =P.
Posted Image

Go Fly ATL

Go Fly ATL

• 133 posts

User's Awards

7    2    10   
flyworld im taking some of my jumbos off of the silly route out of that airport , though in real life dont alot of charter airlines fly heavies into smaller Caribbean airports?

Kontio

Kontio

Mur!

• 97 posts
  • WLM ID:kontioaviation@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kontioaviation

this is actually a tough one because most Carribean airports not matter how small are large tourists hubs.

Some quick googling tells me that MHH is not a huge airport in terms of passenger numbers.

http://www.farecompa...HH/airport.html

Did you know?
Over 3,788 passengers can travel out of Marsh Harbour Airport every week.
There are 6 airlines operating out of Marsh Harbour Airport.
There are over 75 international flights per week from Marsh Harbour Airport.
The smallest commercial aircraft flying out of Marsh Harbour Airport is a PAG with 8 seats.

In the case of this airport what should i do about my routes?

I'm not the one who makes the rules, but in my opinion you can just keep them unless someone with authority tells you to close them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Go Fly ATL

Go Fly ATL

• 133 posts

User's Awards

7    2    10   
thank you guys for your advice! You see after all the cheating allagations in the previous rounds i have been very careful about certain airports and odd things such as Marsh Harbor. I dont want to cheat and i have no need to seeing as how sucesfull my airline is doing. I thank the erj145 xr for my sucess!

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Cusiously enough the ERJ-145 is one of the most frequently used jets for Caribbean routes...

I don't think Marsh Harbour has had much in the way of massive service, but yeah Caribbean airports (St. Maarten, Anguilla, San Juan e.t.c.) do have regular heavy traffic, especially in the Summer =).
Posted Image

Go Fly ATL

Go Fly ATL

• 133 posts

User's Awards

7    2    10   
YES i agree i see your a englishmen!! Both Britain and the US (my country) jam the Carribean during the summer months or as you would say the holiday season (?). The only airline i know that flies heavies is Air Jamaica, when i flew from my home airport ewr to Montego Bay i flew on a A310.

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Yeah, I'm lucky to live on the inbound/ outbound flightpath to Heathrow (. Unfortunately they're often up to about 10,000 before they reach us. Sometimes if it's a clear day we can see the U.S.A. bound heavies from Charles-De-Gaulle. We're lucky really that Concorde crashed from CDG and not LHR, as we were on the flightplan. It made quite a racket you know!
Posted Image

Go Fly ATL

Go Fly ATL

• 133 posts

User's Awards

7    2    10   
the ny area airports are notorious for there delays !! My local paper and the NY Times state its because of JFK!! Ewr is the worst in the country now!! I envy the London area as you have what 4 major airports ??

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
6 if you count Biggin Hill and City as major, both of them have commercial flights, but nothing really bigger than a 737.
Posted Image

Go Fly ATL

Go Fly ATL

• 133 posts

User's Awards

7    2    10   
i think i found another bugged airport goose bay!

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Link me to it and I'll check it out.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users