Photo

Ok here's how you fix it....

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

AirFitch

AirFitch

• 30 posts
Thanks for the Response Miller.....I do agree, $1 Fares are realistic in that RL airlines use them...but they're only used as Special Offers/One Day Only Type deals.......and as you've said, not Average Fares..........I really wish we knew of a way to stop them short of systematic banning of people who do it on a consistent basis.......I think, what really needs done, is to have MORE airports included, a wider range of Aircraft, and more depth.....

What I mean is, It needs to be setup so that a person can come in and decide that he or she wants to create an Airline that will be 1) A huge International commerical Operation, 2) a huge Domsetic Commercial operation, 3) a Large Regional Operation, 4) a Small regional Operation, or 5) a small area operation, almost a Bush Type Operation.........Each type of Operation would have it's own Choice of Aircraft, and there would be everything from Dirt Strips that would have maybe 1 or 2 passengers a day to the Massive International Airports........Would allow a person to Fly the Aircraft they wanted, to where they wanted, and make however much they wanted........

Problem with this argument is that it would be a Massive undertaking to code it........

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts

I think, what really needs done, is to have MORE airports included

GAAH!! #!)^%@%£!!!!!
Posted Image

AdvanceAirlines

AdvanceAirlines

• 95 posts
Weren't you the one who made the airport list, FlyWorld/AirAmerica? :S

If so, I hate you! :)

Haha, nah.

You forgot 'Coolangatta' Airport on the Gold Coast in Australia. Airport codes OOL and YBCG.

It's not a large airport, but its larger than NTL Newcastle, Australia! ;)

But, regardless, i'm happy with the airport amount and distance the way it is. :D

AA.
Posted Image

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
You mean this one, which I have already entered:

OOL YBCG Gold Coast

I wouldn't be too hasty complaining next time, Australia alone will have 40+ airports if Miller adds them all.
Posted Image

AdvanceAirlines

AdvanceAirlines

• 95 posts

You mean this one, which I have already entered:

OOL YBCG Gold Coast

I wouldn't be too hasty complaining next time, Australia alone will have 40+ airports if Miller adds them all.

:puzzled: Hasty, complaining? I wasnt!! Haha.

Seriously. :eek:

I thought Miller used your list, and figured that if OOL wasn't available on AE, then it wouldn't be on your list.

Surely you see my point. :)

AA
Posted Image

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Yep... Seriously! Canada has 100+!!
Posted Image

AdvanceAirlines

AdvanceAirlines

• 95 posts
And also, regulation.. realistically that doesn't exist for most countries today.

Australia only abolished it in 1992 - the Ansett Australia de-regulation ads are on Youtube.
Posted Image

colsie

colsie

• 16 posts

And also, regulation.. realistically that doesn't exist for most countries today.

Australia only abolished it in 1992 - the Ansett Australia de-regulation ads are on Youtube.

Industry regulation still excists within the law not directly for avaition but for unfair business practice. It is illegal to basically be a monoopoly by stopping smaller competition from entering a market and for you to try and take over or dominate a market or airport.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users