- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts
  • WLM ID:WSHNationals7@hotmail.co
  • AIM Screen Name:ttwttwttsrdmbadb
I think that we should make a new feature that checks to see if you have logged in and made any moves in a certain amount of time. Also, I think that the current registration for this world should be closed, and that a new world for anyone registering after a certain point would go to the new world. Both of these would help me and many other airlines that are active, and would stop other airlines from keeping gates at airports by flying incredibly short, unprofitable routes, even if they never intend to use those gates. The 2nd idea would help with the overcrowded airspace issue which is almost worn out in these forums. I hope to see these ideas put into AE.

Kevin

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
It's already on the game. If you have not logged on in two weeks, your airline is deleated.

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

Originally posted by airline55
It's already on the game. If you have not logged on in two weeks, your airline is deleated.

No airlines that are put on horrible routes to ruin the competition and don't expand or anything.

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts
  • WLM ID:WSHNationals7@hotmail.co
  • AIM Screen Name:ttwttwttsrdmbadb
No it shouldnt be logging in it should be actually doing something in the game, i.e. posting in the forums, moving a route, making a new route, purchasing a plane etc. Also it should be 1 week instead of 2, but with a LOA feature in case you still wanted to play and were going on a vacation.

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
Now I don't agree with that. I have not made any changes to my airline for about three days now, I am saving up to buy either a 737 or a terminal, and I will be out of town for 10 days soon bringing the total time that changes were not made to about 17 days. Yet, even though I have not made changes to my airline, I am still an active player.

ealvarez

ealvarez

• 162 posts
some airlines dont have the time to be doing something new all the time. most of the time your just waiting to be able to make your next move, that depends on how fast the airline is growing and how much money theyre making. if theyre making alot, theyll grow fast, if theyre making just alittle, theyll grow slow.

also some pople avoid coming to the forums, some folks around here arent very friendly so i dont blame them for that

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Old accounts are supposed to be deleted after two weeks, but I haven't seen that happen. I don't think it's an automatic process, I'm pretty sure that Miller has to do it manually. My son had been playing for a while before the last reset and started again when AE came back up. He even sent Miller an email requesting that the airline be deleted and yet I still see it in the rankings. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users