• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19
I'd like to introduce to you a brand new concept to the game of AE, the ACE Jr. intern program.

This program is open to all airlines interested in joining an alliance but do not meet most large alliance's requirements. While you would not be a full fledged ACE member you will enjoy many of the benefits available to them.

The benefits include:
1) Ace forum sections dedicated for strategy where you will find and can ask veterans opinions about different ideas and concepts.
2) Have access to many of the private ACE deals for planes and gates
3) First in line for new ACE member openings if you meet ACE requirements when they come open.
4) No route or hub restrictions, fly anywhere you want at any time.
5) No firm commitments required.
6) Get a feel for what an alliance is all about before joining one
7) No membership requirements (you don't have to be ranked x or have played y number of rounds)

More details:
Each round a maximum of 10 ACE Jr. members will be hand picked by Myself and CBA and will be allowed to run their airlines how they see fit all the while enjoying many of the benefits of the ACE alliance. If at the end of the round one or more of the ACE Jr. members meet ACE's general requirements and there is an opening within the alliance they will have the first opportunity to be put on the start of round ballot for general ACE membership.

You can apply now at the official ACE forums (currently this program is only available for Sim1 airlines): http://www.timsher.c...wforum.php?f=18
Posted Image

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
if you have any questions about it but dont want to visit our forum and publicly tell us youre interested you can also contact me via in game message. i am clevelandbrownsair and my number is 9690. i can answer all of your questions that you would have. we look forward to adding you to our ranks!
andrew
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts
Interesting concept very good. Hope it works

Kcrwflyer

Kcrwflyer

Fly Colgan

• 94 posts
  • WLM ID:ajgilmer@charter.net
  • AIM Screen Name:N913VJ
  • Yahoo ID:Ajgilmer