Photo

DC-3 Sales

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

AdvanceAirlines

AdvanceAirlines

• 95 posts
Advance Airlines has become defunct in Airline Empires 1946.
The sales of remaining Advance Airlines property will be done solely through this topic.

SALES LIST
4x DC-3 aircraft have already been delivered to Pacific Airlines for a total of $2.55mil
2x DC-3 aircraft have already been delivered to Cleveland Browns Air for a total of $1.5mil
2x DC-3 aircraft have already been delivered to Timsher Air for a total of $1.5mil
2x DC-3 aircraft have already been delivered to Cleveland Browns Air for a total of $1.5mil
2x DC-3 aircraft have already been delivered to Timsher Air for a total of $1.5mil
2x DC-3 aircraft have been offered to Ian Air for a total of $0.75mil
2x DC-3 aircraft have been reserved by Ian Air for a total of $0.75mil^
4x DC-3 aircraft have been reserved by Nibbles Air for a total of $3mil^

^ To be delivered in 59 months.

WAITING LIST
4x DC-3 aircraft have been requested by Demeter Airlines for a total of $3mil#
4x DC-3 aircraft have been requested by Banana Airways for a total of $3mil#

# These aircraft currently do not exist, but have been pre-reserved in the event of a cancellation, or delivery of more aircraft.

We have reached maximum capacity, and will no longer be taking orders for DC-3 aircraft.

Thank you for your time!

Advance Airlines.
Posted Image

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19
First! (j/k :P )
I'll take the first two.
Posted Image

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
second ill take the rest or as many as youll give me! thank you so much!
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

AdvanceAirlines

AdvanceAirlines

• 95 posts
The list has been updated accordingly, congratulations to both airlines.

Cleveland Browns Air, I have decided to introduce a little fairness rule into this, allowing a maximum of four aircraft to be distributed to each airline.

In your case, this involves the two previously delivered to you, and the two you will be recieving upon delivery.

It also means that Pacific Airlines won't be able to recieve further aircraft from Advance.

I hope you understand. :P

AA.
Posted Image

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19
I'll take two more in that case, put them at the end of the order so someone else can get planes sooner
Posted Image

ian

ian

• 436 posts
ill take 4!!!!!! id is 6189

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts
I'll take all, seeing my post was deleted!!!!!!!

AdvanceAirlines

AdvanceAirlines

• 95 posts
Timsher Air, two more DC-3 aircraft have been added to your list, to be delivered following Cleveland Browns' other two aircraft.

Ian Air, if you would like to take the one remaining DC-3 aircraft, let me know, as I am currently not putting a firm name on that aircraft until you confirm whether you do or don't want it. Also, if more DC-3 aircraft become available, would you like me to reserve 3 others for you?

Pacific Air, as part of offloading my fleet, I earlier introduced a limit of aircraft you can obtain from me (4), in which you have reached that limit, so I unfortunately therefore won't be offering you further aircraft.

-

This is just a reminder to those who are thinking this sale is over.. It is not over!

There is one aircraft ON HOLD, and potentially MORE AIRCRAFT for sale.

I won't announce anything, but if you want discounted DC-3 aircraft, it's best just to put your name down, just incase I happen to get more.

Remember, you have a limit of FOUR per airline.
Posted Image

nibbles

nibbles

• 16 posts
i will take any dc3s you are willing to sell me. my id is 16269

AdvanceAirlines

AdvanceAirlines

• 95 posts
Nibbles Air has been added to the waiting list.

In the event of more aircraft becoming available, or the cancellation of another airline's order, Nibbles will recieve up to four DC-3 aircraft.

AA.
Posted Image

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
I'll take another four

AdvanceAirlines

AdvanceAirlines

• 95 posts
AirOzzie,

a) With the fairness of the game in mind, I can't do that.
:P I don't have four more aircraft to allocate to you.
Posted Image

ian

ian

• 436 posts
ian air will take the max you are alloted to sell to one airline, which is 4 i believe

AdvanceAirlines

AdvanceAirlines

• 95 posts
Certainly, your order has been confirmed.

Ian Air have one aircraft solidly to be delivered within 50 months, and three pre-reserved, incase more become available.

Nibbles Air have pre-reserved four aircraft, which will be delivered if more aircraft become available.

I am taking one more reservation of up to four aircraft from any airline who wishes to be down on our waiting list.

Following this, Advance Airlines will be dedicating itself to the delivery of our current orders, and will not be taking any further reservations.

Thank you.
AA
Posted Image

Demeter Airlines

Demeter Airlines

• 6 posts
Hi

I'd be interested in bringing in a DC-3 for my up and coming airline. Please consider me if anymore become available (Demeter Airlines, 21962).

Thanks

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
4 would be great please, banana airways, 2625
CEO of:
Posted Image

AdvanceAirlines

AdvanceAirlines

• 95 posts
Both Demeter Airlines and Banana Airways have placed reservations for 4x DC-3 aircraft, and will be recieving their aircraft if Advance Airlines comes across more aircraft for distribution.

Though I cannot officially announce, I do believe we will be recieving more aircraft in the near future. Upon delivery, we will distribute them accordingly.

Thank you all for your interest in our aircraft, but due to overwhelming demand, we will not be taking any more orders for ex-Advance Airlines aircraft.
Posted Image

AdvanceAirlines

AdvanceAirlines

• 95 posts
This is a notification for Ian Air and Nibbles Air.

Seven additional aircraft have become available.

This now means that Ian Air will have 2 aircraft delivered immediately, with 2 to be delivered in 59 months.

This also means that Nibbles Air will have 4 aircraft delivered in 59 months.

- Advance Airlines.
Posted Image

ian

ian

• 436 posts
yay!!!!
Advance you rock!!

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
rock my boat!~