• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300

OK now im getting the BS treatment, I put a $9 fare on a 1x A319 and get 19% LF, HOW DOES KAAIELEM GET LF ON $20 on A380!!!!!!! Just look at this:

Posted Image

My guess would be is that he has a considerably larger hub, thus letting him get way more connecting passengers. Something tells me though that Kaaielem isn't activly playing AE anymore (at least for this round). Since this round has become rather screwed up (at least in the Sim 1 world), many had left for other games that have a lot more action in them right now.

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
I must admit that KaaiElEm has a large hub in FCO... But still, 3 A380's, that's 1515 seats, plus a 121 seat A319... That's 1636 seats overall! Now someone tell me THAT is realistic.

Oh looky here, seems Developing Airlines is also offering low prices on this route... Coincidence?
Posted Image

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

I must admit that KaaiElEm has a large hub in FCO... But still, 3 A380's, that's 1515 seats, plus a 121 seat A319... That's 1636 seats overall! Now someone tell me THAT is realistic.

Oh looky here, seems Developing Airlines is also offering low prices on this route... Coincidence?

If you spent as much time playing the game as you do here crying and winging about others you would be a better player.

But I must admit this topic is very entertaining and has me in fits of laughter sometimes, please keep it up , no one is posting elsewhere anyway :P
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

You are lucky that I am not playing, or I would have much more than Glenn would have then you can bitch on another player

If you was to spend time and understand the game more than this forum bitching, you will be able to compete with KaaiElEm and others in the top 10
:P

Watsup Airways

Watsup Airways

• 121 posts
i know how to make fast cheap money, but I dont do it because it is unrealistic and not fun, and I am in 9th place and bitching
Posted Image
Posted Image
Watsup Airways
Sim 2 (16605)

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts

i know how to make fast cheap money, but I dont do it because it is unrealistic and not fun, and I am in 9th place and bitching

PM me some of your secrets. I went from rank 36 last week to 53 this week.:P

In almost every world, I use the airline "Alto Airlines" unless I don't feel like it :yes:

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts

You are lucky that I am not playing, or I would have much more than Glenn would have then you can bitch on another player

If you was to spend time and understand the game more than this forum bitching, you will be able to compete with KaaiElEm and others in the top 10
:P

I don't care about not being in the top 10 I just want this game to be fairer for everyone and not just for some people who blatantly use bugs and loopholes in the game.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users