Domestics

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
MAD-AGP A330-300 3 frequencies per day $100 fare someone please sort this out for the sake of the game...
Posted Image

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
Seems perfectly legal to me, though a pain in the butt if you're not that airline. The game is pretty screwed up, hopefully, miller will come out and reset the game, or better yet, hire a admin team to work out all the bugged up crap so this game can get back ot the level it was once at.

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
I know it's legal but it's not just on this route it's on lots of routes... There are already $0 fares appearing on major routes (look at MAD-CDG). At this rate the game will be dead by sim 2 year 10 :P
Posted Image

GroverAir

GroverAir

• 21 posts
What's the problem with that??? Build yourself a strong hub and you can fill up almost every plane. In real life:

Iberia 8x
Spanair 7x
Air Europa 2x
Vueling 1x

Price roundtrip: E104,-

And they are not flying with a C172...

So stop complaining and put your energy in your airline in stead on this forum. All last threads in this topic are just about this SH#T.

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
"Build yourself a strong hub and you can fill up almost every plane. In real life:"

I'm the second largest carrier in Madrid, and I can't get 20% LF on an A319 even with $50 ticket prices. So you can't fill up every plane.
Posted Image

GroverAir

GroverAir

• 21 posts
I wrote build yourself a STRONG hub. If you are SEK your share in MAD is 5% and Saturn's share is over 15 times bigger...(76%). He has a strong hub! You lost over there. Go somewhere else where no big players are and have respect for at least the top 3 players.

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
I'm not SEK, I'm FlyWorld Airlines the clue is in the forum name/ avatar. I hold 11% in Madrid... Are you looking in sim 1 or 2? Cos I'm in sim 2 lol...
Posted Image

GroverAir

GroverAir

• 21 posts
In that case the number 1 is still almost 5 times bigger...
You won't be the first with a different forum and airline name.

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Yes I know what you mean but still if the 2nd biggest out of the airport can't make a profit then lord knows what the small airlines are getting :P
Posted Image

Watsup Airways

Watsup Airways

• 121 posts
Now we got $0 routes from MAD-AGP....

I looked into that route and saw that and just decided not to even look into further routes into MAD.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Watsup Airways
Sim 2 (16605)

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
It's like that on MAD - LHR and MAD - CDG and god knows what else
Posted Image

Watsup Airways

Watsup Airways

• 121 posts
I only operate 3 routes into MAD, I'm hoping MAD-FCO isnt the next on KaaiElEm's $0 route list :thumbdown:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Watsup Airways
Sim 2 (16605)

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Well they are both his hub airports so it wouldn't surprise me. I wonder when he will just get it over with and kill us.

I also have my suspicions of KaaiElEm and Developing Airlines as well... Look their pages on the rankings section... Same basic fleet structure, mostly the same hubs, the same Africa routes. Something fishy going on in the world of Airline Empires for sure...
Posted Image

Watsup Airways

Watsup Airways

• 121 posts
Either that or someone's finally trying to take down KaaiElEm :P
Posted Image
Posted Image
Watsup Airways
Sim 2 (16605)

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
You're filling me with false hope now stop it :)... Seriously though, I've had a couple of in-gmaes from people supporting me on this, I think if we get enough people against him on this then we can team up and set some nice little $1 surprises for him, like he does for us :P
Posted Image

Watsup Airways

Watsup Airways

• 121 posts
Once I get back to my 200 A380s a month like last round he shouldnt be suprised when I stick tons of them rapeing his cheap Africa routes :sdrool:

Air Kestrel (ranked 3rd) doesn't have any Africa routes and look how far behind he is!!!!! He's down 60,000,000,000 from Developing and KaaiElEm is just untouchable...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Watsup Airways
Sim 2 (16605)

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Awesome, the thing about Kaai that bugs me is that he sticks loads of planes on your small routes, and then sticks them at high frequencies with low prices. I don't mind th smaller airlines doing it on the odd route like with an A320 or a 737 but when it's an A380 on all your routes then it pisses me off.
Posted Image

Watsup Airways

Watsup Airways

• 121 posts
Especially since the A380 can only fly into a few of the worlds airports, but everyone abuses that.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Watsup Airways
Sim 2 (16605)

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Yeah, I am never going to operate an A380 in this game, and you can hold me to that.
Posted Image

Watsup Airways

Watsup Airways

• 121 posts
OK now im getting the BS treatment, I put a $9 fare on a 1x A319 and get 19% LF, HOW DOES KAAIELEM GET LF ON $20 on A380!!!!!!! Just look at this:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Watsup Airways
Sim 2 (16605)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users