Worldwide Alliance-Meeting Thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Well I don't mind letting you go for LHR if i can go for CDG?
Posted Image

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts

Well I don't mind letting you go for LHR if i can go for CDG?

The deal will be official very shortly. Besides, what's your rank? If you go into CDG, your rank should be in the top 25-30. If it isn't, good luck fighting the airlines with really low prices and big planes.:)
Oh-Just try to raise your value at least 100mil a day (real life). That'll help.:P

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
I'm ranked about 24th, but I'm getting slightly pissed off by KaaiElEm's $0 fares, surely that's unsporting behaviour...
Posted Image

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts

I'm ranked about 24th, but I'm getting slightly pissed off by KaaiElEm's $0 fares, surely that's unsporting behaviour...

Yeah. He's competing with me on many routes. I have a new A340-200. I'm trying to get him mad with that:p

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Good luck, I was gonna purchase some A321's for my inter-hub routes but with these $0 fares popping up all over the shop, I might have to reconsider...
Posted Image

Watsup Airways

Watsup Airways

• 121 posts

ORY (to replace CDG, somebody is going to do it)

That'd be me.

I got hub ops in Paris Orly, Rome, and Copenhagen or Oslo (didn't decide which will be better yet)

I will have various hubs around Europe, but these are just so I can get better LFs, they aren't actual hubs.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Watsup Airways
Sim 2 (16605)

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Watsup, that's exactly like my plan! I'm trying to be like the Ryanair of AE :P
Posted Image

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts
I'm trying to a combination of Northwest Airlines and British Airways. I have just setup at ORY/LHR (IDK which) It'll happen within 24hrs of this post. If not, then somebody else can do it.

In almost every world, I use the airline "Alto Airlines" unless I don't feel like it :yes:

simsmart

simsmart

AE Luver

• Veteran
  • 327 posts

The deal will be official very shortly. Besides, what's your rank? If you go into CDG, your rank should be in the top 25-30. If it isn't, good luck fighting the airlines with really low prices and big planes.:)
Oh-Just try to raise your value at least 100mil a day (real life). That'll help.:P

I'm 31st lol.
I'm baaack!
Follow me on Twitter.

Watsup Airways

Watsup Airways

• 121 posts
Unfortunately there arent many lesser used airports with good LFs. I recall STN was pretty good last round if anyone wants to start there, I most probably wont be big out of London, more of Manchester Eidinburgh or Newcastle, but those wont come for a while. I am becoming somewhat the larger scale, higher priced, jetBlue of europe and USA.

All of my routes are in large city airports and I am not really hub based, but I do have EWR that will stick out like a sore thumb once I get my trans-atlantics going. (like jetblue's JFK) And I have OPS at large cities, but second airports (like jetblue at Long Beach)

I'm getting 30 A319s and expanding substancially in the USA and Europe, possibly the Middle East. I am hoping to get into the Asian Market in around 6 or 8 game months.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Watsup Airways
Sim 2 (16605)

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
I'm booking ARN for my next hub BTW, so nobody go stealing that from under me!
Posted Image

Watsup Airways

Watsup Airways

• 121 posts
I completely forgot to add that to my list of airports to open shop at, I will only operate 3 or 4 routes there though, to my main europe hubs. Just letting you know in advance.

I notice you already have hubs at teh smaller UK airports, it would seem like you are immitatine ryanair :sdrool:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Watsup Airways
Sim 2 (16605)

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
I am imitating Ryanair :P
Posted Image

BobFlop

BobFlop

Awesomeness Squared

• 28 posts
Anybody mind me opening up a hub in MCO, or MIA? I;m thinking it's about time I get my American routes started.
Floppage
Believing since 25/09/07
Oriental Connection[Sim2-17142]

Posted Image

Watsup Airways

Watsup Airways

• 121 posts
No problem with me
Posted Image
Posted Image
Watsup Airways
Sim 2 (16605)

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
BobFlop: I wouldn't bother, lord knows what KaaiElEm is poltting down in middle Earth...
Posted Image

BobFlop

BobFlop

Awesomeness Squared

• 28 posts
Okay, then. Is YVR safe?
Floppage
Believing since 25/09/07

Posted Image

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Vancouver has never been safe... Pixies and fairies galore!
Posted Image

BobFlop

BobFlop

Awesomeness Squared

• 28 posts
I've just decided that I'm not gonna bother going into North America. Seems that anybody and everybody is using widebodies there. It's too much for a guy with only a handful of A319s.
Floppage
Believing since 25/09/07

Posted Image

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts

I've just decided that I'm not gonna bother going into North America. Seems that anybody and everybody is using widebodies there. It's too much for a guy with only a handful of A319s.

Yeah, I'm starting to use wide-bodied jets on all North American/European flights:p. I'll get KaaiElEm out of there:p

In almost every world, I use the airline "Alto Airlines" unless I don't feel like it :yes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users