Photo

Worldwide Alliance-Meeting Thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

Watsup Airways

Watsup Airways

• 121 posts
I can sell you two B1900s at 5mil right now.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Watsup Airways
Sim 2 (16605)

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts
Thanks, I took 1. The other, I'll wait a couple of game days.
My DOP is $884,674.

BobFlop

BobFlop

Awesomeness Squared

• 28 posts
Hey Glennos, I'm pretty happy flying out of TLS, thank you very much. Just as you made NDJ a major hub in the last round, maybe I'll be able to do the same. Or not. Was N'Djamena (not sure if that's how it's spelt) as big as LHR in terms of LF at the start? Anyway, I'm about to sell some of my Beeches. Any takers?
Floppage
Believing since 25/09/07
Oriental Connection[Sim2-17142]

Posted Image

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

Hey Glennos, do you have any small planes for sale?

I can send you a 195 later, that's the smallest I have. I'm just gonna be ordering a333's the coming days....
Posted Image

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts

I can send you a 195 later, that's the smallest I have. I'm just gonna be ordering a333's the coming days....

Great. How much? BTW, I've finally reach over 1mil in DOP:D

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Meanwhile FlyWorld Airlines has silently swept up to $7,000,000 DOP :P
Posted Image

Watsup Airways

Watsup Airways

• 121 posts
I went from 2-4 mil DOP this morning and at the next month change I will probably hop to 6 or 8 mil DOP
Posted Image
Posted Image
Watsup Airways
Sim 2 (16605)

Zantop63

Zantop63

President, StarAlliance

• 46 posts
Yamazura, you are playing as AirTran Airways right?
Emirates - A proud member of StarAlliance

Zantop63

Zantop63

President, StarAlliance

• 46 posts

Or should I just fly from TLS or some non obscure place like that...hmmm , let me think...nope sorry happy what i'm doing now.

Or you could try to be realistic and fly for eg. solely out of the US like REAL WORLD airlines. Instead of a 747 on JKF-LAX and an A319 on Joburg-Upington..
Unless you make up a whole alliance by yourself which could explain it.. I'm not trying to fight with you, it just gives the whole game an unrealistic feel
Emirates - A proud member of StarAlliance

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts

Or you could try to be realistic and fly for eg. solely out of the US like REAL WORLD airlines. Instead of a 747 on JKF-LAX and an A319 on Joburg-Upington..
Unless you make up a whole alliance by yourself which could explain it.. I'm not trying to fight with you, it just gives the whole game an unrealistic feel

Here Here!
Posted Image

Watsup Airways

Watsup Airways

• 121 posts
I have taken a different view on the game and it is working very well, I am going to be US based and grow very rapidly in the US and tomorrow night or Sunday morning I will start up OPS in Europe.

Heres my updated info:

Cash: $-113,031,206.
Company Value: $516,832,261
Current Ranking: 26/149
Stock Price: $1,033.66
Daily Operating Profit: $6,936,825
Posted Image
Posted Image
Watsup Airways
Sim 2 (16605)

BobFlop

BobFlop

Awesomeness Squared

• 28 posts
I have decided, after reviewing several options, to pull out of TLS and transfer all European operations to MAD. This comes after an airline, Quasisky, opened up shop in TLS. While TLS will still remain a focus city for Oriental, it will see significantly reduced flights with our metal.

Now with that out of the way, some info:

Company Value: $870,205,150
Current Ranking: 39/173
Stock Price: $1,740.41
Daily Operating Profit: $3,085,606
Floppage
Believing since 25/09/07

Posted Image

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
You can't do that I am hubbed at MAD :P
Posted Image

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts
I was already flying many routes throughout Europe. I was flying to Madrid. When I made the route, it had said some thing like "The are no other airline on this route." This was early in yr. 1 (when very few people were playing)

In almost every world, I use the airline "Alto Airlines" unless I don't feel like it :yes:

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
I see your point, but I did ask permission before I began in Europe :P Anyway, I would still be in America but some people kicked me out eh Africa guys?
Posted Image

BobFlop

BobFlop

Awesomeness Squared

• 28 posts
I thought I was hubbed in Madrid first, wasn't I? I didn't see you on my routes until a few days ago (real time). If we can't sort this out, maybe I'll move to Barcelona, or Zurich. Until then, I'm staying in MAD.
Floppage
Believing since 25/09/07

Posted Image

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts
I can move out, but I didn't know you were hubbed at Madrid. Just give the word. If I move out, you can give be a plane or something to make up for it. BTW, if your flying out of Prague or Milwaukee, you need to have permission to make routes there.

In almost every world, I use the airline "Alto Airlines" unless I don't feel like it :yes:

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts
I have some new rules that we can apply to make it more fair for all alliance members. Anybody that is on AE occasionally, please PM or send me an in-game. Then i'll tell you the new rule(s)

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
"If we can't sort this out, maybe I'll move to Barcelona, or Zurich. Until then, I'm staying in MAD."

I don't mind but I'm flying to basically every city in Europe from Madrid, but I hope we can sort out some from of compromise...

And if anyone has any objections to me hubbing at ARN, MUC, LIN, AMS, HEL or CDG in the future I'd like to hear them now please :P
Posted Image

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts
i was going for CDG,LHR,GLA,and ORY (to replace CDG if somebody is going to do it)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users