Photo

Worldwide Alliance-Meeting Thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts
Hello, welcome to the meeting. Our topic is about the status of our airlines and how we are going to improve them. Also, what our goals/combined value together is.

In almost every world, I use the airline "Alto Airlines" unless I don't feel like it :yes:

BobFlop

BobFlop

Awesomeness Squared

• 28 posts
Right now, Oriental Connection is the number 1 carrier out of TLS. Wasn't that hard, there's only one other airline operating out of Toulouse. We have three Beeches, and plans to obtain one more before ordering some Q400s to replace them and expand. All in the name of holding our market share in TLS. Especially before KaiElEm starts flying his A380s into my turf. Hopefully we'll be able to start Asian operations and our long-hauls in a few (game) months, if only to fulfill the Oriental part of my airline's name.
As of October 12, Year 1, Oriental Connection is ranked 63/115 and has a value of $28,681,135.
I think it would be great for all of the Worldwide Alliance members to hold, or try to hold, the majority market share at their respective hubs, as it shows... I don't know what it shows really. Anyway, good luck in this round!
Floppage
Believing since 25/09/07
Oriental Connection[Sim2-17142]

Posted Image

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts
Wow. I have some info. here:
Current Ranking
36/115

Stock Price
$98.44
Credit
$9,844,115
Cash
$8,425,374
Value
$49,220,575
Fleet
[3] Beech 1900D [1] On Order
[1]
CRJ-200LR [0] On Order

If you need more, just send me an in-game.

In almost every world, I use the airline "Alto Airlines" unless I don't feel like it :yes:

BobFlop

BobFlop

Awesomeness Squared

• 28 posts
I'll wait until you get some Q400s and I have the money to buy them, thanks. Right now I'll just stick to loving how my airline's name looks on the market share chart for TLS, with a big '95%' slapped on the side.
Floppage
Believing since 25/09/07

Posted Image

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
I'm playing a similar type of game to last round, i.e. hubbed in ATL, and expanding routes all over the U.S.A. from most major U.S. cities... ATM I have about 4 1900D's, 2 Q400's and a ERJ-145XR, with a DOP of $1,500,000
Posted Image

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts
Awww. I just bought a CRJ and I'm behind you all, but not in rank.

Watsup Airways

Watsup Airways

• 121 posts
Heres my current info:

Financial Data
Cash: $-16,068,687
Credit: $19,821,218
Company Value: $99,106,091
Current Ranking: 33/122
Stock Price: $198.21
Daily Operating Profit: $1,391,821

FLEET:
4x B1900
2x A319

My cash is neg because I just got slapped with the other half of my A319 cost. I am slightly different this round. I am Hubbed in EWR, where I fly out of in real life so I am just guessing that whatever routes I would want to fly in real life are (somewhat) high grossing routes.

I have plans for a hub in europe before all the cities are taken, don't know what city yet... possibly Hannover, Barcelona, or Copenhagen.

Instead of getting ERJ-135s ad my backbone this time I am skipping directly to A319s it will be costly in the beginning, but hey, im already running two $400,000 daily routes!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Watsup Airways
Sim 2 (16605)

Watsup Airways

Watsup Airways

• 121 posts
I'd say our goals should be all to get (eventually) to the top 10 and overthrow KaaiElEm with our combined net worths!!!

Everyone should post here before starting hub/focus OPS in a city, so there's no overlaps.

My OVERALL plans are to look somewhat like this:

EWR - Worldwide (like MCO last round)
Somewhere else in USA - US
Somehwere in Europe - Europe/Asia/Middle East
Somehere else in Europe - Europe
2 places in Africa - Africa
Somehwere in Asia - Asia/Southwest Asia/ Middle East
Somewhere in Eastern Hemisphere - Worldwide

I have little time and don't know what my potential for this round will be, hopefully I can reach top 10 and hold it, as well as the rest of the alliance
Posted Image
Posted Image
Watsup Airways
Sim 2 (16605)

simsmart

simsmart

AE Luver

• Veteran
  • 327 posts

Awww. I just bought a CRJ and I'm behind you all, but not in rank.

I'll take your beech for 8 or seven million! Send it (1) over to 17158... :P
I'm baaack!
Follow me on Twitter.

BobFlop

BobFlop

Awesomeness Squared

• 28 posts
Plans? My overall plans look something like this:

TLS- Worldwide Hub
Some Asian airport (Maybe HKG, MNL, SIN or PEK)- Asian hub with flights worldwide
Some African airport (Possibly CPT)- African hub with flights worldwide
Some American airport (Preferably YVR, LGA or SFO)- American hub with flights worldwide

I think I'd take a streamlined four-hub approach over some eight-hub plan any day, no offense Watsup. Could save some money take way.
Floppage
Believing since 25/09/07

Posted Image

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts
I just made a hub at Milwaukee-MKE.
I'm planning to make a terminal soon.
If anybody has any Beeches for sale, send them to me.

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts

I'll take your beech for 8 or seven million! Send it (1) over to 17158... :P

Oh, they aren't for sale, they are on very profitable routes in Europe and the USA.:)

Zantop63

Zantop63

President, StarAlliance

• 46 posts
Lol, good luck with overthrowing KaaiElEm... I swear that guy sits in front of his PC 24/7.. How on earth can he already have 102 planes!!! Some people don't have jobs..
Emirates - A proud member of StarAlliance

BobFlop

BobFlop

Awesomeness Squared

• 28 posts
102? Already? Wow. Is Africa that loaded? Or did he move somewhere else? Anyway, how's StarAlliance this round?
Floppage
Believing since 25/09/07

Posted Image

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

Lol, good luck with overthrowing KaaiElEm... I swear that guy sits in front of his PC 24/7.. How on earth can he already have 102 planes!!! Some people don't have jobs..

24/7 erm no ... about a total of 1 hour a day actually doing stuff.

Ordering planes takes 20 seconds

Placing planes on routes about 40 minutes 3 x 20 minutes. I miss one month change due to sleep , yes even I do sleep ;-)

As for how far I am, it's not that difficult if you don't start at s***ty airports and don't fly crappy routes.

Not much in Africa at the moment but will be when I can order 30 or 40 a333's a day which will be soon!

So good luck battling it out for second place :P
Posted Image

Zantop63

Zantop63

President, StarAlliance

• 46 posts

As for how far I am, it's not that difficult if you don't start at s***ty airports and don't fly crappy routes.

Meaning it's unrealistic. Could just as well call yourself Worldwide Airlines seeing that you fly from various airports around the world. Mind you, there's quite a few airlines doing that...:thumbdown:

Zantop63

Zantop63

President, StarAlliance

• 46 posts

Anyway, how's StarAlliance this round?

Doing well thank you, though we are looking for new members. Some of our members left after the reset..

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

Meaning it's unrealistic. Could just as well call yourself Worldwide Airlines seeing that you fly from various airports around the world. Mind you, there's quite a few airlines doing that...:thumbdown:

In case you didn't notice it's called Airline EMPIRES , that's what I'm doing, building up an empire .... catch me if you can :P

Or should I just fly from TLS or some non obscure place like that...hmmm , let me think...nope sorry happy what i'm doing now.
Posted Image

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts

Well, we are called FlyWorld Airlines
Posted Image

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts
Hey Glennos, do you have any small planes for sale?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users