- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts
Hey guys,

Had a in game message from the idiot (which i wont post) but he is saying that he will ruin the game.

Look taken screen shots of the europe page etc, and his IP address of him and his freinds have been logged. If he is active when he reckons he will cause havoc

Word of warning, if he does there will be truth and a legitimate paper trail showing what he has done under Federal US laws its a criminal offense to hack into a server.

Now It wouldnt be hard my end to get in touch with Us authoritys but miller is the key.

this idiot needs jail time - he is currently mentally unstable

Kontio

Kontio

Mur!

• 97 posts
  • WLM ID:kontioaviation@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kontioaviation
I got that message too. Did anyone else notice that his English is improving incredibly fast? The first messages were like "Me Juan, me no like Australis" and now he's writing perfect English, like a poet or something.

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19
LOL he doesn't even know who "Bobcat" is, but he's going to get him!! so Mr. "bobcat" make sure you look out, because he might figure that out in a few years :P . On a side note, it is my belief that juan is right in the middle of an Oedipus complex, this would explain so many things :).
Posted Image

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
  • WLM ID:srkm@eircom.net
Are you sure he is hacking the server? Its possible to do all the gate stuff by other means.
Aer Solas

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
wow...um apparently im a pretty bad dude and hes going to get me....i love the fact that he doesnt know who i am...how stupid can you be? EVERYONE knows who i am. let mr juan figure it out though...he is ruining the game and i think its interesting for him to figure out the bobcat. i hope he goes after that airline next round...i think it would be QUITE funny...come and get me juan...come and get me....i am not afraid. you are a mad man

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
oh and juan when you figure it out who i am, make sure to post it everywhere you can to announce how stupid you are...thank you...this is fun btw. i WANT you to try to attack my airline next round....that would be so funny juan....if you only knew...trust me juan, ive outsmarted you here...but im really starting to think that its not a hard thing

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
"IP logged".

It's stupidly easy to use a proxy server.

ianturner

ianturner

• 6 posts
bobcat is Cleveland browns air....you shouldn't hide behind your screen name, you should be a man

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts

bobcat is...

Dude, helping Juan by giving him information, that's pretty low (granted you're giving information that's common knowledge to almost all players who even remotely visit the forums, but while he's wasting time researching who bobcat may be he's not messing with the server).
Posted Image

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts
IP was logged, even if he is using a proxy dump still has logged the correct one.

Still classed as hacking if your making gates into the negative

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
We have a list of over 10 different IP addresses he has used while on the forums. Only two other people have posted to the forums from that have even close IP's. Also, we have his registration email address (Excite). However, Miller (wherever he may be) is the only one that can effectively do anything about this. A temporary fix would be to close registration and delete any of the airlines that have been used to make negative gates. A permanent fix would involve blocking any IP addresses used to create negative accounts, notifying the ISP, and making contact with the authorities regarding these actions.

So far, we have all bared witness to criminal offenses under at least the following applicable laws - USC 875 Interstate Communications, USC 1030 Computer Fraud and Abuse, and a number of state or local laws. With all of the logs Miller has at his disposal, it should be relatively easy proving.

Just checked Excites Terms of Service. Those policies have clearly been violated.
Posted ImagePosted Image

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
Is Juan even aware that he's caused a federal felony? Even if he does get caught though, how will we know he and his supposed "buddies" won't be able to strike again? I just hope miller gets back so he can finally get this poor poor man. He did a great job of scaring people to other sims though. Congrats, Trippin Jerk, you pretty much killed off AE for the most part (or so it feels like)!

fwa2500

fwa2500

• 1 posts
indeed......good luck getting it all straitened out....that bastard really needs every punishment availible under those laws....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
Got a message today stating he was going to leave the game alone, anyone else get this? (and how much stock can we put in it?)
Posted Image

jonair8

jonair8

• 44 posts
I got it too. I think he might be telling this to everyone, this is only the second message from him I've gotten.

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
At least that means he is actively reading the forums. I'd like to watch when the FBI comes to his door and takes him and his computer away. :P I've seen others taken away before and it is not pretty.
Posted ImagePosted Image

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
yeah he sent me a message about how he was going to attack me next round and all that crap after ian told who i was. then i sent him one back detailing how we would catch him and that he was going to jail soon...also telling him i was unafraid of his cheating ways but thats beside the point. the next day he came out with the whole leaving the game thing so i think i might have actually scared him....which is really really good. hopefully he is gone for good so we dont have to worry about him anymore. good luck everyone
andrew
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Hope he's gone. I'm lucky cos I only play in sim2, but a couple of days ago (maybe still) HKG was/ is in the minus 3000's :P When will these idiots learn?
Posted Image

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts
Looks like I sure missed out on something here...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users