Photo

This is Rediculous

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

AirFitch

AirFitch

• 30 posts
So I have $250Million in Cash....and only 6 planes...So I decide it's time to expand...After looking over the Used Market, thats flooded with 9 Pages of Q400's from Arrow Air, I go to the Boeing page to purchase a 737 or 2....So I go through and get my order all set, and I'm just about to hit Confrim to buy the planes when I Decide to check the Backlog.....it's 91--pages long.....

Do you REALLY need 1800 787's KaaiElEm??? Are there even that many Airports in the Game??? So had I ordered my Planes, I Would've had to wait 91 Months....I feel Sorry for the 2 guys who have Legitimate orders at the end of the Line who won't see these planes until sometime in Late 2014 or Early 2015......

I have to think he's doing it on purpose.....just to maintain his Questionably High #1 Ranking.......

There needs to be Restrictions placed on Bulk Orders...Cuse most of the people who do them are too stupid to realize that no matter how much Money they THINK they're saving by doing it, they're not saving ANY Money at all......yeah you might get enough 787's that you're only paying half-price for each plane...but whats that mean when you only get 1/4 of your order?? you're actually paying more cuse you've lost all that other stuff.......

Maybe it's Time to completely shut the game down until it can be fixed.......Too many people are Cheating and then trying to justify it by using the old "well the game let me do it, so it's not cheating".....Sorry if it goes against the Spirit of the Game, IT'S CHEATING.....regardless of if the system let's you do it.......

when you play Chess, against another person, you don't take one of your pieces and capture your opponents king on the First Move, despite the fact that nothing is stopping you from doing that........so why do it here?......

nibbles

nibbles

• 16 posts
I am fairly sure that in sim 2 you are delivered every plane you order every month, regardless of order size. I have been in the same hub in sim 1 as KaaiElEm (sorry if i spelled it wrong) and i would have to say that his #1 ranking is probably due to skill rather than cheating. If you want to play chess go ahead, it is one of my favorite games.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Sim2 is a beta game, its not really an official game, more like a testbed for the loadfactor script and how to fine tune it further so the AE version 3 is vastly improved from AE sim1.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
No I have legit 767/ 737 orders at the end (at least I think i do) and they come the month after you ask for them. I get annoyed at KaaiElEm to sometims, what's the motherfudging point of having 1,500 A380's, and then putting them on domestics. Grrr. My advice, would be to forget all about this.

EDIT: By the way, has anyone else noticed that since they started discussing KaaiElEM's technique, $100 fare competition on their routes has mysteriously increased?
Posted Image

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300

No I have legit 767/ 737 orders at the end (at least I think i do) and they come the month after you ask for them. I get annoyed at KaaiElEm to sometims, what's the motherfudging point of having 1,500 A380's, and then putting them on domestics. Grrr. My advice, would be to forget all about this.

EDIT: By the way, has anyone else noticed that since they started discussing KaaiElEM's technique, $100 fare competition on their routes has mysteriously increased?

It increase's your airline's net value, which overall increases your ranking, thats the point of it.

To thread starter:
You'll get your 737s much sooner than you think. Everyone can only recieve 2 planes per month, so you'll get bumped up much higher after that month.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
Oh goodie goodie another useless thread about me

Cheating , pffff get over it , I have a DOP of 1.5 billion an AE day , 4 AE months per real day , thats' 88 AE days per real day , around 120 billion $ per real day .....

are you getting the jist of it?

Still plenty of hubs to go , LIN and BCN today tomorrow Stockholm maybe ... then ....

here you go

I'm pleased to announce you have $377,599,026,274 in cash.
Company Value: $1,333,221,126,274
Current Ranking: 1/278
Stock Price: $2,666,442.25
Daily Operating Profit: $1,524,301,356

Oh yea, a380's on domestics , very good for the hub effect but maybe you don't know about that ;-)
Posted Image

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

I am fairly sure that in sim 2 you are delivered every plane you order every month, regardless of order size. I have been in the same hub in sim 1 as KaaiElEm (sorry if i spelled it wrong) and i would have to say that his #1 ranking is probably due to skill rather than cheating. If you want to play chess go ahead, it is one of my favorite games.

In sim2 100 :airplane are delivered p/m , that is 100 :airplane per manufacturer per airline per month.
Posted Image

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Explain this hub effect? I am quite new.
Posted Image

Watsup Airways

Watsup Airways

• 121 posts

Haha, that and moving into my main hub, but how can you realistically be the best in a game without being criticized or accused of cheating.

I understand that Sim 2 is a beta and I like it better, but what I dont understand is whey the LF script wasnt touched in the reset.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Watsup Airways
Sim 2 (16605)

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Explain this hub effect? I am quite new.

search for it
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users