Complete list of airports

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Ramirezzz_x

Ramirezzz_x

• 5 posts
Hello,
I'm aware of the fact that any airport addition requests don't belong to the "suggestions" thread, but anyway - I want to point out the fact that there's only one airport in Russia in the whole AE database - Moscow Sheremet'evo UUEE. As far as I know about 20 or 30 companies based in Russia joined recently this game and the lack of opportunity to fly domestics routes in Russia spoils it all.
We are able to provide all necessary data (coordinates, gates number etc) to help add at least four or five airports inside the Russian airspace.

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Hello,
I'm aware of the fact that any airport addition requests don't belong to the "suggestions" thread, but anyway - I want to point out the fact that there's only one airport in Russia in the whole AE database - Moscow Sheremet'evo UUEE. As far as I know about 20 or 30 companies based in Russia joined recently this game and the lack of opportunity to fly domestics routes in Russia spoils it all.
We are able to provide all necessary data (coordinates, gates number etc) to help add at least four or five airports inside the Russian airspace.

Good Point, the same is for Australia and before it was the same in Africia, if Miller reads this post he may attempt to place more locations in Russia for Russia is a very large location and the lack of fly points seems stupid not to be fair and share.
Posted Image

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Awesome, FYI, in my new list that I will soon be submitting to miller, there are 6 Russian airports:
Yekaterinburg
Moscow Sherematyevo
Moscow Domodedovo
Moscow Vnukovo
Rostov
St. Petersburg
and this number will be raised when I go through thoroughly adding all the minor airports and such (Canada already has over 100).
Posted Image

Ramirezzz_x

Ramirezzz_x

• 5 posts
excellent, FlyWorld Air, that's a great news! Thank you very much! As I already told , we can provide you with all neccessary data you need to add the airports, in fact ,we could do the russian part of your list by ourselves, just tell us which file format is required and we'll do it .We're VERY interesting to get as much of (russian) airports in the AE database as possible, since there're so few of them there by now, and we would gladly offer any assistance we can to help you in that task.

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
No no, you just go on enjoying the current game! I have it all covered!
Posted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

No no, you just go on enjoying the current game! I have it all covered!

I hope ur splitting ur time evenly between AE and finishing ur airport list.

Great work so far... im impressive with the new additions into AE. Its sure going to make it more realistic and challenging :P

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Ramirezzz_x

Ramirezzz_x

• 5 posts
I noticed that the amount of the airports in 1946 isn't equal with such of the original server - there's much less of them. Are there any additions planned?

miller22 (inactive)

miller22 (inactive)

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 607 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:AeProjectManager

I noticed that the amount of the airports in 1946 isn't equal with such of the original server - there's much less of them. Are there any additions planned?

During the next reset of 1946, I'll be uploading the new cities list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users