LOGOS LOGOS LOGOS!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
  • WLM ID:scalpel4@hotmail.com
Since I'll have some time during the downtime, if anyone wants a logo let me know. I'll throw my hat in the ring! Give me a theme, a few ideas of what your interests are, and I'll slap something together.

Guest_Clever1019_*

Guest_Clever1019_*
  • Guests
Hey!

I have no artistic ability so...How about a logo for "Alaska Pacific" whith an outline of the state blending into the spelling of the name...colors would be all you, also the design suggested isn't what need be....and please don't include the "air" or "airlines" 'cause I think that would duplicate another airline in the game!

Very considerate of you to offer up your services...thanks a bunch in advance!

David

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
This is similar to your idea, but I thought you'd like it more. Let me know if you want to try it the other way. Also, I'll create a "sexy" logo for you.

http://img79.echo.cx.../alaskan1qj.jpg
Posted Image

Guest_Clever1019_*

Guest_Clever1019_*
  • Guests
Bingo!!! Your a monster (I mean that in a flatering way)!!! & A quick one at that!! I really appreciate your artistic capabilities and the quick "dead on" nailing of what I was looking for!!

Can't wait for restart so I can upload the image and admire it on my routes;)

Thanks a bunch!:D

David

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
AND here's your sexy cute one! Simple, yet catching, though I should darken the font. Let me know if you want to consider this one for fun before I do it. Otherwise, Enjoy!

http://img99.echo.cx...alaskan24aw.jpg
Posted Image

NEXT!

[Edited on 4/14/2005 by Scalpel4]

TonyAirMed

TonyAirMed

• 37 posts
nice logos Scapel4:)

TonyAirMed

TonyAirMed

• 37 posts
why cant see my logo in signature???:D

[Edited on 4/14/2005 by TonyAirMed]

Guest_Clever1019_*

Guest_Clever1019_*
  • Guests
Ding! Ya got a lot of talent....or "skills" as the street slang goes;) I'm all in on the Eskimo girl, and the "....Keep Ya Warm" connotation, extremely clever:) I will absolutely take the Eskimo Girl logo...do as you see fit with the fonts and coloration, etc...your eye obviously fare surpasses my own.

In absolute seriousness, I am..talking real world here...the Director of New Biz Dev for an airline...hum, I will provide an obscure hint, and to the winner I will sell an a/c real cheap...let's see...for the hint...hum...I formerly worked in LA, the company I worked for has existed for over 100 years, take half it's name, and your halfway towards an important name in the history of my present employers founders!....getting back on track, you my friend have a serious marketing skill set! Thanks a bunch, terrific, terrific, terrific job!!

David

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
TonyAirMed

Thanks for the compliment! Your link should be an absolute link to the image itself, not the HTML script that loads the image. Find the actual JPG file and link to that. See one of the links I posted for an example and compare it to yours.

Clever1019

I'm going to guess United, connection through Uni Air? I'm most likely wrong, but I'll probably know after a good nights sleep. Been up too much lately. If I figure it out for real, I'll post it here. For the logo, thanks for the promotion! If you can read the letters and are happy, then it's all yours! :cool: By the way, I'm 31 getting my MBA, hoping I can get a chance to get into the airline industry. How did you do it? It may be late for me, but my 10 years in IT have taught me that it's better to be where you'd feel the most comfortable, and I'm sick of computers. Any advice for someone like me hoping to break in?

Anyone else want a logo? I have plenty of time now that AE is down!

[Edited on 4/15/2005 by Scalpel4]

TonyAirMed

TonyAirMed

• 37 posts
thanks scapel, i got it!!!:D

Guest_Clever1019_*

Guest_Clever1019_*
  • Guests
Hey Scalpel4!

No not United...here is an example of how a correct answer would be formatted:

Atlantic Records=Virgin Atlantic=XYZ Airlines;)

Re: getting into the airline biz for real, I guess I accomplished it in a circuitous manner. I'm 35, married, family, etc, college degree (though nothing fancy just Economics & Lit--which don't tie together, but, anyway)...I went from LA to NYC as an exec in Entertainment, then went into tech...and the sales side, moved to Virginia & worked for as an exec for a large ISP...my wife told me I was "career"miserable, and I agreed. Though I was lucky...and my suggestion to all guys is to do what I did, marry somebody really wealthy!!!:D Makes it easier to quit pick up your family and go!! We moved to Boston and I started taking flying lessons, got my liscense & continued flying alot...but I realized my aviation passion was on the biz side...so, I wrote down the names of industry analyste I would come across reading the Wall Street Journal, NYT, etc...I was lucky, the first one I contacted, agreed to MY OFFER of just sitting down and having a cup of coffee. Our coffee date was delayed for monts, but I persisted. When we met, he sort of let me babble on, in order to guage my basis of knowledge for all industry parameters, he then gave me an "assignment" ans asked that I write an analysis on a particular matter of aviation consequence. I did, he liked it, we remained close & I continued to write "opinions" for him...then he asked me to meet w/ the #2 exec @ an airline and I was hired on the spot---very good fortune, I realize it doesn't work that way generally.

So the ending to this lengthy parable? It really helped to have a pilots license, because it gave me a "hands on" sense of how the actual system works. Ya gotta be persistent, never accept "no" for an answer, but when you have to accept it, do so graciously & ask if you can remain in touch becuase you think that whoever just said no is really smart (even if they are not, they love hearing it) and be gracious to them. You have IT experience which is a major plus...and if ya kind find a rich attractive girl, well...play hard to get:P!!

Thanks again!!

David

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
Nice man! I like your idea of finding an industry exec and buying him a cup of joe. You know, I've wanted to get a pilots license for a long time. Perhaps it's better to do this sooner than later eh? Better hurry up and finish my MBA and stop following the one class per semester 10 year plan!

[Edited on 4/15/2005 by Scalpel4]

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
I think I missed a few requests due to the restore. If you put one in, contact me again. Air Liberte, I'll workup one for you, but still get back to me on my questions.

Guest_Savard_*

Guest_Savard_*
  • Guests
Hey, logo-maker :) ... maybe I'm stupid, but I don't know a way to contact you except for this thread... :)

My Airline is EivissAir... Eivissa is the catalan name for the Spanish Island of Ibiza. It's dedicated to bring clubbers from around europe (I admit right now only spain) to the world's party capital. Would be really great if you could create a logo for my airline. Preferably with "happy" colors (light green, orange etc). And a nice party- or dj-themed clipart... a soundspeaker, a turntable or vinyl record or the silhouette of a sexy girl dancing (preferred :D)... and maybe the shape of Ibiza-island....

Hope that's an interesting task for you!

Really appreciated!

Regards,
Sebastian
EivissAir

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
I know that place! That's where this one club has it's VIP members get subdermal chips implanted in their wrists to access drink accounts, right? Anyways, yes this forum is the best way to contact me, and yes I'll get something together. Won't be long!

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
Here's a quick idea right off of my head. Am I on the right track? Do you want it more cartooney, silhouette, or real-life like this? Quality's not that great, but it's a first draft.

Posted Image

[Edited on 5/3/2005 by Scalpel4]

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
Air Liberte, never heard back from you, so I hope you like these. ENJOY!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Guest_Savard_*

Guest_Savard_*
  • Guests
Hey Scalpel4!

Thank you! This one already looks pretty good. Great work, especially considering it went so fast. However I think I'd prefer a simpler more silhouette-style logo.

Or maybe a logo with just the girl's picture or so. This one just seems a bit "crowded", if you know what I mean...

Your help is very much appreciated!

BTW: I think the club with the subdermal chips is located in Barcelona. EivissAir is flying there as well, by the way :D

Regards,
Sebastian,
EivissAir

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
You're right about busy, too many ideas in one small space. I'll redesign and post again.

jon

jon

• 13 posts
Please make us one the name of my airline is 'Bagg air' and i dont really care what it looks like plaese make us one

[Edited on 5/7/2005 by jon]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users