cadet2k6

CEO Empire Airlines

• 93 posts
  • WLM ID:kane298@charter.net
  • Website:http://sim.airlineempires.net/playerinfo.php?player=13447

User's Awards

13    9    9    3   

build build build!

Last round I used iirc 2 gates. Not worth it. Oh well, i'll send my 777 and 767 elsewhere. As for whoever suggested WAW. For some reason there is no demand from BDL. Which I dont understand, there are a ton of us Polish folk out here. LOL.

cadet2k6

cadet2k6

CEO Empire Airlines

• 93 posts

User's Awards

13    9    9    3   
Take a look at this:

LAS Las Vegas -5609 $138,600
LAX Los Angeles -10916 $178,200
SEA Seattle Tacoma -16182 $118,800
STL St. Louis -2143 $178,200

sigma

sigma

• 12 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:hicksapple
Seriously, could someone do something about this bug!?

It's making it impossible to play this game in the US market. I can't get gates at LAX or PDX or SEA or LAS... not because the gates don't exist but because someone is exploiting some bug to drive it into the negative (I don't know how, but they are doing it).

It's just very frustrating for me because last night I had mapped out my next expansion and those plans were all shot to hell because of this latest problem with the gates.

cadet2k6

cadet2k6

CEO Empire Airlines

• 93 posts

User's Awards

13    9    9    3   
Join the club. I have my first widebody arriving next month and a 777 in a year and this screws my plans up. Thankfully I've built a teminal at my hub and am doing ok now, but it seriously screws up my west coast expanison plans.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
Miller is aware of this problem and will be doing something about it.

Just don't ask when that will happen ;)
Posted Image

ian

ian

• 436 posts

Miller is aware of this problem and will be doing something about it.

Just don't ask when that will happen ;)

Maybe by year 8....
haha i kid

aerospaceair

aerospaceair

• 127 posts
Guess I'm building my terminal. Good think I held on to some cash until the end of the month. I'll wait until day 24 to build my LAX terminal.

Otherwise, I'll be positive and look at the situation like Jonair8 has. With so many negative gates in airports like LAX for me, I don't have to worry about competition unless someone is willing to plop down 75m for a terminal which most medium and smaller airlines won't do and the large airlines have already gotten gates before they went to 0 anyway. All I'm missing is a SVO gate from this chaos.
Airline ID: 8791 in the World Airline Alliance

sigma

sigma

• 12 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:hicksapple

Guess I'm building my terminal. Good think I held on to some cash until the end of the month. I'll wait until day 24 to build my LAX terminal.

Otherwise, I'll be positive and look at the situation like Jonair8 has. With so many negative gates in airports like LAX for me, I don't have to worry about competition unless someone is willing to plop down 75m for a terminal which most medium and smaller airlines won't do and the large airlines have already gotten gates before they went to 0 anyway. All I'm missing is a SVO gate from this chaos.

Lucky for you! Us smaller airlines are trying to get bigger and this gate cheat is making it significantly more difficult to expand our operations. I would love to have my own terminals, but I'm just not big enough yet to justify the upfront expense.
Pan American Airways (19006)
"Connecting the World"

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
If anyone was wondering who the culprit is, Juantrippe is the person.

He wont nor will he get over some issues in relation to what i did, which are well documented in some forum threads, and for that, not only he is affecting my plans, but everyone else's at various airports.

He thinks he is some saint doing this, since i am the one getting hurt. What he doesnt know is that it is effecting everyone, from the top player to the guy that is playing his first round and wants a fair chance to play AE.

My thought is that if u do this type of thing, u got no respect for the developer or fellow players and u should just leave and dont bother anymore. No one has or will care.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

cadet2k6

cadet2k6

CEO Empire Airlines

• 93 posts

User's Awards

13    9    9    3   

If anyone was wondering who the culprit is, Juantrippe is the person.

He wont nor will he get over some issues in relation to what i did, which are well documented in some forum threads, and for that, not only he is affecting my plans, but everyone else's at various airports.

He thinks he is some saint doing this, since i am the one getting hurt. What he doesnt know is that it is effecting everyone, from the top player to the guy that is playing his first round and wants a fair chance to play AE.

My thought is that if u do this type of thing, u got no respect for the developer or fellow players and u should just leave and dont bother anymore. No one has or will care.

Sir,

If we know who is doing this, why can miller shut him down and block his IP? IIRC he did this last round, and the round before. Or is he one of those bastards who has an ip that constantly changes (ie: aol)? If so, and I hope he reads this, he can screw off cuz he is ruining a great game and a rather decent round for myself if i dont say.

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts
sir, ;)

Oh please dont say that, it will go straight to Maestro69 head and he will be on cloud nine for the rest of the day.........

jonair8

jonair8

• 44 posts
lol airozzie ;)

STL is now over -2000, PDX is now over -500, CLE is at +116, and ABQ is over -3000! :thumbdown:

ian

ian

• 436 posts

Lucky for you! Us smaller airlines are trying to get bigger and this gate cheat is making it significantly more difficult to expand our operations. I would love to have my own terminals, but I'm just not big enough yet to justify the upfront expense.

small airlines shouldnt be going to such big airports ;)

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

small airlines shouldnt be going to such big airports :P

Yep. So when you first start with B19's, you should only be allowed to fly to smaller airports or be faced with higher landing fees at the large ones.;)

Somebody needs a serious ban. :thumbdown: Maybe he thinks he is actually hurting some of the larger airlines? The only thing he's doing is making the top airlines pay for terminals before creating routes. They can still expand, while the little airlines can't. So the smaller airlines suffer, give up and stop playing. That leaves the top airlines to take over.
Posted ImagePosted Image

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
LAX is back into negative AGAIN!!!!!! Should we look closer to home?

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Sir,

If we know who is doing this, why can miller shut him down and block his IP? IIRC he did this last round, and the round before. Or is he one of those bastards who has an ip that constantly changes (ie: aol)? If so, and I hope he reads this, he can screw off cuz he is ruining a great game and a rather decent round for myself if i dont say.

I already emailed Miller about the issue with actual proof of how he:
- makes multiple airlines
- picks the airline to get gates at certain locations (so far they have being - MCO, PHL, CDG, CLE, DCA.)
- mothballs aircraft and declares bankruptcy. Gates get returned and he can do it again since ur allowed to go into bankruptcy and start again before the 2 week blockout.

He is just like Brunswick, which a few people know how he initially stuffed up AE with his cheating and using bugs ingame.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

ian

ian

• 436 posts
did it at ATL too, but they fixed it

jonair8

jonair8

• 44 posts
LAS was fixed for a few days and either today or yesterday it's back in the negs

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19

He is just like Brunswick, which a few people know how he initially stuffed up AE with his cheating and using bugs ingame.

Might be a stupid question, but is Juantrippe formerly known as Navy?
Posted Image

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
In the navy we sail the high seas!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users