Photo

SEK Airlines QUITS!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
Nice to see you re-join SEK , but that run for the top could prove preety hard after selling most ur fleet against a huge discount ;)

By 'fancy words' do you mean 'words i don't understand ??

I'm sorry if my posts use words that are too complicated for you.

even though english isn't my 1st language, you'll still have to do significantly better , so keep on dreaming :ssleepy:
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts
I dream pigs fly!!!!!!! wait they dont they?

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
Well, I can certainly understand someone leaving the game, including myself. You got a code that is a bit crazy sometimes and a very dirty underworld in the game that makes the game unenjoyable and so insanly hard to play. I might come back after the game has much less players or has it's code completly reformed (whichever comes first) to make the game more reasonable. To me, this reminds me of the WoW episode of South Park, you know where the one player became so powerful that no one could play the game, well I felt the same way and Just stopped playing the game. Only difference is that this happens nearly overnight (you know it when someone manages to obtain a 3rd B1900D in the beginning). The game is great if you have absolutly nothing to do in your life, but I've got a few better things to do than play a game where you have to reset the routes every hour and sometimes on the half hour, like earning that Aerospace Engineering degree I'm working on.

ian

ian

• 436 posts

Well, I can certainly understand someone leaving the game, including myself. You got a code that is a bit crazy sometimes and a very dirty underworld in the game that makes the game unenjoyable and so insanly hard to play. I might come back after the game has much less players or has it's code completly reformed (whichever comes first) to make the game more reasonable. To me, this reminds me of the WoW episode of South Park, you know where the one player became so powerful that no one could play the game, well I felt the same way and Just stopped playing the game. Only difference is that this happens nearly overnight (you know it when someone manages to obtain a 3rd B1900D in the beginning). The game is great if you have absolutly nothing to do in your life, but I've got a few better things to do than play a game where you have to reset the routes every hour and sometimes on the half hour, like earning that Aerospace Engineering degree I'm working on.

tons of airlines get 3rd beechs in the beginning.........it doesnt mean a thing...you decided to pick the tough major, we didnt pick it for you

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
Thank you for almost completely mis-interpreting me. What I meant by getting the 3rd Beech early were those who got it within the first 36 hours of the round. Very rarely have I heard of those specific airlines getting into trouble later in the round. Also, I wasn't complaing that my major was a hard one, I just said that working on it was a much better thing for me to do than play a game that has many issues and get exploited frequently, which then leads the player to moniter it basically 30 times a day.

Like I said though, once some of the bugs get worked out, or I feel like it, I'll be playing the game.

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
i reset routes maybe thrice a day, some days not even that and i am a perennial top 5 airline....so i dont know what you want out of the game but if youre a good player you dont have to reset routes all the time, just a few times a day. many days i miss a whole day of putting planes on routes, like today where i got home at 11 pm est which is around day 17 or 18 and just put planes on routes. you can live your life and play the game, it just takes skill
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users