• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

miller22 (inactive)

miller22 (inactive)

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 607 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:AeProjectManager
Sorry about the recent down time, but it gave me the opportunity to reset sim1. Time will resume on Tuesday morning.

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
thanx miller. could you tell us about when the game will start est?
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'miller22'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/airlinee/public_html/sim/include/_db_func.php on line 49
There has been an error.
Airline Empires Simulation returned the following:

Miller, u might want to look at this. Its happening when i try to get onto the Route page on AE.. im assuming im not the only one with the problem

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
lol i got 300 K dop already .. but i get a same kind of error message after setting a route, when you'd normally go to the route page automaticly
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
yeah i think its universal...at least three of my alliance members have that problem...wow word gets out quick for ACE and WAA....thats scary for the comp lol.
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
well tbh for me it was a very pleasant surprise .. i was about to go to bed when i checked up on AE, to find out it was 1 jan Year 1 again :) . but u US guys have the advantadge again with monthchange at a "normal" time . not like 3 AM as here :rolleyes:
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

cydus

cydus

• 12 posts
the error happens when u try to buy an aircraft too..

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts
WTF: We havn't even got an ticket sales and some airlines have already got three aircraft.

I smell ROTTEN FISH!!!!!!!

Hydrogeek

Hydrogeek

• AE Moderator
  • 235 posts
I got the Routes screen error message myself several times in the last 10 or so minutes

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'miller22'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/airlinee/public_html/sim/include/_db_func.php on line 49
There has been an error.
Airline Empires Simulation returned the following:
Type: MySQL Error
Time: July 16th, 2007, 10:10 pm

How can people afford to buy a 3rd plane so fast???

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts

WTF: We havn't even got an ticket sales and some airlines have already got three aircraft.

I smell ROTTEN FISH!!!!!!!

it Posted Image
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts

it Posted Image

To right it smells, they should be banned perm. No way they can afford 3aircraft if so how?????? enlighten me

ian

ian

• 436 posts

To right it smells, they should be banned perm. No way they can afford 3aircraft if so how?????? enlighten me

Are you serious?
people sell airplanes below value in the first few days to get money to buy bigger airplanes and have them at the first month change.........
you should have been around long enough to know that :thumbdown:

if you dont believe me, take a look at the public market now, there are 2 beechs below value on there right now

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
dunno but i see no orders for q's, saabs or bigger and with the "massive" amount of players already it's easy to find out who "sold" u those aircraft ^^

thought u also was around long enough to know u'll always get talk like that when u get a cheap plane within 2 hrs after a reset ;)
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

ian

ian

• 436 posts

dunno but i see no orders for q's, saabs or bigger and with the "massive" amount of players already it's easy to find out who "sold" u those aircraft ^^

thought u also was around long enough to know u'll always get talk like that when u get a cheap plane within 2 hrs after a reset ;)

oh i knew it would come, doesnt mean it doesnt still piss me off....i was just lucky enough to be australias to the punch when the first cheep a/c came out...the order books are empty because you cant order anything right now...that error message pops up when you try to order something just like after creating a route...hopefully the glitch will be gone before the sim starts

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
what about me and my airline, ian? ;)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

jonair8

jonair8

• 44 posts
Just another thing to add, when you pull a city's info up with a list of destinations served, the usual pie chart with the airlines names isn't there, its just some bar graph with Region 1 and Region 2 with 2003 2004 and 2005 on it.

ian

ian

• 436 posts

what about me and my airline, ian? ;)

oh it was nothing bad, i was just saying you usually snag some beechs off the used market real early

ian

ian

• 436 posts

Just another thing to add, when you pull a city's info up with a list of destinations served, the usual pie chart with the airlines names isn't there, its just some bar graph with Region 1 and Region 2 with 2003 2004 and 2005 on it.

apparently it does that every time the reset happens

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

oh it was nothing bad, i was just saying you usually snag some beechs off the used market real early

I just see whats there and acquire it. Its a open market.. free for anyone to do the same i feel. ;)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
Dunno, never had the opportunity to buy cheap beaches sooo cheaply sooo quickly!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users