• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Elan

Elan

• 53 posts
  • WLM ID:elansu37@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:Ebpilot3
  • Yahoo ID:elansu37
Every plane and route combination I have tried, and I never get a reasonable profit. I have a B1900D making $50,000 a day on a route. I go to replace that with an ATR-42-500, and it makes only about $16,000 because the load factor is only say 15%. Then I switch back to the B1900D and the load factor goes back up to 100% and its making 50 grand again. I tried this with a Q400, ATR, ERJ, and B1900D. I tried creating new routes, going to major cities. All this time I had NO competition. What is going on??

BTW this is sim2.
Atlantic East Airways ~Serving You Best~
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
With Miller working on the LF issues in he Sim2 game, one would expect that there will be some glitches and unresolved issues and you will have to just work around it, Miller reads the posts and if he has time I am sure he will address the problems.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
Switching planes from smaller to larger will of course leave you with less profit unless you alter the fare first. If you switch from a smaller to a larger plane you will lose alot $.

It's best to leave the route and rejoin with your new aircraft.

Sim2 LF still needs tweaking, it's beta and work in progress.
Posted Image

Elan

Elan

• 53 posts
Ok, I'm guessing this is just a LF glitch. As, I switch to a small ERJ-135 and the LF is still really far down. I do change my ticket price. For example. If I wanted to make a profit with my Q400. Palm Beach to Cancun, I changed the price from 800 dollars to 150. Load factor was still 60%. Then the B1900 goes back up to its $108,000. That just isn't right. I'm going to buy a big 757 and do a long haul route and see what I can do. I just wish this glitch wouldn't happen every time.
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Palm Beach to Cancun,

In the main game both these locations are CRAP with a Capital C added to them in LF / PAX / Profit returns.

This explains a lot why you are having issues.

Elan

Elan

• 53 posts
Ok, but it doesn't explain why my Dallas-Cincinnati route did the same thing. I would also state that I am making $108,000 on that route with an ATR-42-500. I have tried NUMEROUS aircraft and route configurations. I tried smaller aircraft, large aircraft, small cities, and large cities and got the same conclusion! This is what I do not understand.

Ok, I just put my ERJ on a new route to bigger cities and now its making around $80,000. Yet, I still think that that needs to be addressed. I mean small cities still can be profitable. Even with big aircraft. I mean Delta flys 75's down there to PBI.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users