loss making routes

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

dansatak

dansatak

• 37 posts
:rolleyes:

in last 48 hours i have had about a dozen routes turn to a loss, generally most routes there was only a couple of competitors but good money

i have notice a few airlines on these routes but generally just the one per route and same pricing as myself, obv i expect capacity to go down and also profit but when i try to restructure my fare by around 30-40 dollars i still make a loss and cant at any price get back on the route and have to close

can anyone tell me if this is the norm, i am now reduced to d.o.p of 500000 less per day easy

i think in the new game radical changes are required, i.e seats available per route, airlines on routes limited, slots limited & more routes where money can be made i.e new routes (edi-bom see my prev thread)

more airports, with poss restrictions on fares-i.e low cost

i know we dont want to spoil and limited game but it bores me now, thankfully i made it into the top 100 which was my goal

dansatak

dansatak

• 37 posts
sorry forgot, why not have spec low cost airports included away from the mainstream airports so airlines can operate solely from these with silly 1 dollar fares

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
  • WLM ID:scalpel4@hotmail.com
Yes, it's terrible! Before you know it, some &%^%#$ will be setting his routes to 0.0 dollars!

Oh wait a minute . . .Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users