Cirlcing problem in AE!!

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Minnakht

Minnakht

• 10 posts
  • WLM ID:mau_cr90@hotmail.com
I have found out a long term problem with AE.

New airlines as mine are experiencing a low profit making the expansion really painful and slow and an increase in competition isnt making it much better. So as the loss in DOP gets smaller with the pass of the days there will be a time when profit isnt gonna be done at all so ill lose money and will like to start a new carrier since bankrupting isnt any good. So lets say I start the new carrier but with the competition I still dont make money so ill just decide this game is worthless and stop playing. Putting new airports in freshens up a bit the competition but not for long so when there isnt any airports to be put there will be like 50 airlines having all the world to themselves and all the others just being there totally stagnant wasting server space (like 5000 airlines). So I think that letting the server split in 2 worlds with about 700-1000 airlines in each would still be sort of real competition but without that big gap there is between rich and poor airlines, making the game more "available" for the ppl already playing and much more fun. This is just a suggestion, feel free to post any comments and like or dislikes

actango

actango

• 56 posts
This has already been posted many times before...search!

KnottsRocks

KnottsRocks

• 46 posts
  • WLM ID:aj949@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:KnottsRocks
yeah but insted of 700-1000 i say 350-500:)

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts
There are no plans to implement multiple worlds into Airline Empires.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Honestly, this topic has been discussed before. No need to keep going on the same issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users