cheat or not cheat?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

xris

xris

get-r-done

• 54 posts
I was just browsin thru some aircrafts when i was fixin to look into the logbook of airbus. hmm... it says "cockpit-crew" is buyin several new a330. thus i was curious about his fleet. apperantly there is neither one aircraft nor one hub registered in his profil. is that mistake or somethin else?

playernumber: 13814

regards chris
Posted Image

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts
wrong forum buddy, though it is legit. Guess he is a broker buyin aircraft then selling them on the market for a higher price. Which they do sell cause people can be bothered waiting.

Hense the reason for no gates, and no routes.

Cheers

Buddy

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
I love the way people here blurt out the word CHEAT without a shred of evidence or really looking into what an airline is doing, NOT! :thumbdown:

I think next round i'll avoid the (public) forums alltogether then everyone can moan and groan and whine and winge all they want and I wont be none the wiser.
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

I think next round i'll avoid the (public) forums alltogether then everyone can moan and groan and whine and winge all they want and I wont be none the wiser.

Will join you on this Glenn, Then we can add routes - Make Purchases - Plane Swap - Adjust all we like and they can ALL whinge all they like as they will not get a single reply from me:p

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

I was just browsin thru some aircrafts when i was fixin to look into the logbook of airbus. hmm... it says "cockpit-crew" is buyin several new a330. thus i was curious about his fleet. apperantly there is neither one aircraft nor one hub registered in his profil. is that mistake or somethin else?

playernumber: 13814

regards chris

Yeah, i know what is happening... those planes are coming to me?

Is there a problem with that? Yeah, didnt think so :sdrool:

Can someone at least please have some commonsense or is that too hard to imagine?

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts
  • Skype Name:Africaspotter
And I am not only buying A333s :sdrool:

It really is fun to browse the forums lately. If I had received a cent for every time someone claimed another playing was cheating just to find out that everything is cool, I would be a millionaire...

Cheers,

Felix

PS: I wonder Juan hasn't found out I was cheating. Haha.
PPS: That was ironic, cause I am not cheating (just to make sure, so that nobodoy gets this wrong)
Voyage (13814) ... Number one airline.

The Number 1-Travel-Wiki at http://www.wikivoyage.org

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts
I like the title of this post by the way: "Cheat or no Cheat", sound just like "Deal or no Deal". I think its funny. Anyway, gotta go.

Felix

xris

xris

get-r-done

• 54 posts
easy... my title was supposed to intend that i was not sure how that all works... i didnt mean to blame somebody without explanation... calm down. :rolleyes:
Posted Image

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts
I am not angry or something, it is just that the word "cheating" is so judging and it has been abused a lot lately.
I am glad that we could make it clear that everything is still cool.

Cheers,

Felix

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts

I like the title of this post by the way: "Cheat or no Cheat", sound just like "Deal or no Deal". I think its funny. Anyway, gotta go.

Felix

And he has taken the DEAL!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users