Photo

The real Ian Air!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

JuanTrippe

JuanTrippe

• 69 posts
Since my airline's wrecked and thus I have little to loose at this point, I thought I'd share with you Ian Air's response to my original gate hogging accusation last month.

I didn't post this sooner suspecting ACE would retaliate but they've already outted me and killed my airline, so here ya go...perhaps there really is a "double standard" after all.

I especially love the foul language. These gate hoggers aren't the upstanding nice guys they portray. At least I'll say Australis and others might push the limits of the game but what Ian Air does is self admitted cheating. That's why he's number one.

Posted Image

Ozon Air - Freedom to Breath and Fly
Posted Image

ian

ian

• 436 posts
What the hell?
I DID NOT SEND THIS
what are you trying to do now?
Also, if i had really sent that to you, dont you think i would be all over your routes? oh thats right, im not

Pretty sure i have a reputation around here for being a fair player. Unlike yourself

ian

ian

• 436 posts
Funny how we NEVER messaged in game about gate hogging.......
And how you decided to wait til now to, as you would say, "expose me"

Banjo Air

Banjo Air

• 26 posts
That's a bogus message. I have yet to find a way to put bold into messages. I doubt there is one. nice try.

Scott007

Scott007

• 55 posts
Why don't you quit stirring up s**t Juan. Any 1st grader could copy and paste that cheesy message you created. Just admit that you're not the most gifted player in the game and leave it at that. I'm sick and tired of having to see your bs remarks and accusations. Get a life and leave the rest of us alone.

Thank you and good day,

Scott
CEO of SEK Airlines

Markus Hillman

Markus Hillman

Hopair2.com

• 17 posts
why cause trouble JuanTrippe? what a losser:thumbdown: i just rejoined this game and am horrified that there is someone like this still allowed to play, just go away.

JuanTrippe

JuanTrippe

• 69 posts
Are you kidding me??

IT'S A SCREENSHOT, NOT A QUOTE!!

How could I put words in his mouth with a screen shot??

So by your logic, I guess Watchdog must have made up all his foul messages from Ian Air as well.

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND, WAKE UP AND SEE REALITY!!!!!

Posted Image

JuanTrippe

JuanTrippe

• 69 posts
And no Ian you didn't overlap my routes directly, but rather your alliance buddies sure did a number on me. That's been no secret.

Please.

Posted Image

JuanTrippe

JuanTrippe

• 69 posts
And SEK,

Did you read Watchdog's last thread?? He's likely the most reputable player on this forum. Do you think he and I are making this stuff up?? Do you think he "cut and paste" somehow a mirage screenshot when he made Ian's PMs public?? Do you really think we're stuffing the foul language in Ian's mouth??

How is it that the few players here that try to call out people who push the limits and bugs of the game, or who outrightly cheat or play nasty, are somehow the terrible people here??

Think about that.

Where did the integrity go in this game??

Posted Image

JuanTrippe

JuanTrippe

• 69 posts
Well, my mistake I just went and took another look at Watchdog's thread and he didn't post screenshots from Ian, he just quoted him. So it sure would have been a lot easier for me to put words in Ian's mouth had I just quoted the posts. Damn, I should have thought of that!

And what the heck are you talking about with the using bold in a PM?? Where's the bold, all of my messages on AE look like this.

And just in case you don't think that's Ian's language?? Well then here's a few quotes from our "upstanding" friend Ian Air to Watchdog:

2007-04-30 16:57:34 RE:RE:RE:RE:saturn?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey u ****ing **** I will trash u with an IP block

then you will now log in using two airlines

2007-04-30 16:56:14 RE:RE:RE:saturn?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you are a ****ing idiot.
that dude lives in europe, i live in colorado dumb s***.

Ian Air

Posted Image

Posted Image

Scott007

Scott007

• 55 posts
The screenshot you have doesn't tell me anything smarta**, it looks like a copy & paste job because if it was real, there would be more then just that message, at least on my computer. And besides, there is no website address or any proof that it is from Ian air or from AE. As for watchdog, I don't know how reputible he is, but I also see him slinging alot of mud at people that aren't guilty of anything but playing the game. Why don't you go get yourself a Dear Abby column in a newspaper and leave this game.

Scott
CEO of SEK Airlines (we're better the Ozon Air, compete with Ian Air, and are still alive)

Jaime

Jaime

• 504 posts
Posted Image
Jaime | The Fruit Stand

Posted Image

airline logo courtesy of sam693

Scott007

Scott007

• 55 posts
LMAO! Nice one.

ian

ian

• 436 posts
1. I never sent you that and you know it
2. Its not a screen shot, see my thread of proving i wasnt saturn with the IP address--that is a screen shot. What you have is a terrible forgery.
3. Watchdog accused me of something and was proven wrong, he apologized and we are on good terms--we have even helped each other out, so nice try on getting him to turn on me--not going to happen.
4. what my alliance members did by jumping on your routes has nothing to do with me. Trust me, you are not worth the time to waste--you are pathetic.
5. I didnt do it and everyone here knows you made it up...so you might as well give it up.
6. Its bad when airlines im in DIRECT competition with come in here and say that im not cheating--pretty good indication that im not since if i in fact were cheating, they would be hiurting the most

ian

ian

• 436 posts

he just quoted him[/U]. So it sure would have been a lot easier for me to put words in Ian's mouth had I just quoted the posts. Damn, I should have thought of that!

And what the heck are you talking about with the using bold in a PM?? Where's the bold, all of my messages on AE look like this.

And just in case you don't think that's Ian's language?? Well then here's a few quotes from our "upstanding" friend Ian Air to Watchdog:

2007-04-30 16:57:34 RE:RE:RE:RE:saturn?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey u ****ing **** I will trash u with an IP block

then you will now log in using two airlines

2007-04-30 16:56:14 RE:RE:RE:saturn?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you are a ****ing idiot.
that dude lives in europe, i live in colorado dumb s***.

Ian Air

Posted Image

The foul language was on both parts in that one idiot. We both admitted to using foul language in our messages to each other, so your argument on that one is invalid. You are tryingto exploit me, and are failing

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
Juan, you've made a fundamental error.

Do remember to left align the airline name with the date of message properly. :D

(lollercoasterz, I've done too much of this stuff in the days when the MSN Gaming Zone existed.)

ian

ian

• 436 posts

Juan, you've made a fundamental error.

Do remember to left align the airline name with the date of message properly. :D

(lollercoasterz, I've done too much of this stuff in the days when the MSN Gaming Zone existed.)

so you are confirming this is a hoax?

EXTspotter

EXTspotter

Senior Opinion

• 173 posts
You bet your ass
Flybe - Who'd've thought Pixies and Trolls would be certified pilots?

ian

ian

• 436 posts

You bet your ass

I'm confused....were you saying its a hoax?

Kcrwflyer

Kcrwflyer

Fly Colgan

• 94 posts
  • WLM ID:ajgilmer@charter.net
  • AIM Screen Name:N913VJ
  • Yahoo ID:Ajgilmer
JuanTrippe, I expect much more out of you.

With someone so obsessed with callign out the wrong doings of others, and blaming everyone for this and that, I'd expect you to be better at forging things. Tisk tisk.
CEO

Colgan Air (ID #13318)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users