- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

xris

xris

get-r-done

• 54 posts
Hey there,

I merely disappointed. I check my account once or twice a day. When I buy an aircraft it says 2 months or 3 months but always gives me the airliner the next upcoming month. I plan to buy gates the next month and receive the aircraft a month later... Now it is the second time, that I'm in minus just because the aircraft was delivered to early and I don't have enough funds to negotiate new gate contracts...

Thus, if you plan on buying an aircraft would you mind to take it, when it is due too?

Thank you
chris
Posted Image

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
*sigh* you have to know the aircraft queue system...which is 30 planes plus 10% of the rest of the queue...do the math...if there are over a hundred planes in queue...expect 40 planes to be delivered...and its only 2 planes per person....so if the first 20 people have large multiple orders...planes bound to other folks get delivered as well....next time buy the gate before the plane.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

xris

xris

get-r-done

• 54 posts
oups... i guess that's a classical case of... Dang you, read the manual! I'm sorry.
Posted Image

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
  • WLM ID:srkm@eircom.net

oups... i guess that's a classical case of... Dang you, read the manual! I'm sorry.

Not everyone knows the ins and outs of AE when they start off/until they are told. I would guess that orders are recieved (For Airbus) around the 3 month mark unless you are ordering in very large quantities which would progress up closer to "Next Month". The estimated delivery date is based on flawed logic, wherein the actual delivery system was changed and this was not updated.
Aer Solas

dansatak

dansatak

• 37 posts
hi can anyone help, i ordered a airbus a319 and it came up 2 months before delivery, then 4 months for delivery yesterday and now 17 months now!!, you lose your money if you cancel and i need aircraft very soon, does anyone know the reason why

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

hi can anyone help, i ordered a airbus a319 and it came up 2 months before delivery, then 4 months for delivery yesterday and now 17 months now!!, you lose your money if you cancel and i need aircraft very soon, does anyone know the reason why

If u had noticed, the Airbus queue is very long and has a large backorder. Now, u think its a disadvantage, because of the many orders involved, however with the delivery system, more orders in queue means faster delivery. It would not suprise me if u receive your A319 in 4-5 months (game time!!) instead of the 17 months it says.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
Exactly, as there are 370 aircraft in the queue now and orders are delivered 30 + 20% of the order queue which would be 104 deliveries with a max of 2 per airline per month.
Posted Image

dansatak

dansatak

• 37 posts
thanks for the info just was not sure, thought i was being shifted to the back of the line for some reason, ps whats the benefits of being in an airline alliance

EXTspotter

EXTspotter

Senior Opinion

• 173 posts
The worst part is having to wait.

I ordered my A330-200 yesterday.

Should be here by Sunday :D.
Flybe - Who'd've thought Pixies and Trolls would be certified pilots?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users