• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

miller22 (inactive)

miller22 (inactive)

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 607 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:AeProjectManager
Game 1 will be reset Sunday March 18th. We start, once again, on Monday.

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

roger that wilco :)
Posted Image

caro

caro

• 43 posts
Good. Any improvements? LF bug, especially?

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts
Hey! Miller!....can you please answer the pm i sent you...thanx in advance.

Jaime

Jaime

• 504 posts

Good. Any improvements? LF bug, especially?

Yeah, would be nice to know, in order to decide what to do, play or skip this round.
Jaime | The Fruit Stand

Posted Image

airline logo courtesy of sam693

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Doubt it would be fixed...but thats just a prediction...im praying its wrong...lol
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Dont expect too much me thinks and nice to know a reset is happening :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
I was hoping the reset would actually be happening at the end of Year 10 or 12 like it normally does...cause that would coincide with the beginnings of my summer break...now...it takes place right at the end of my spring break :)

oh well...
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
nice , good to see the WAA in place 1,2 3, ... when everyone else is logged in of course :)

Just need one more hub...... do that tomorrow ;-)
Posted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Miller, one thing that hasnt been mentioned is a time for the reset? Perhaps that will assist some members in having a chance of getting on. :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

Miller, one thing that hasnt been mentioned is a time for the reset? Perhaps that will assist some members in having a chance of getting on. :P

Don't answer that one. The exact time hasn't been given out in the past, why start now? Besides, if something comes up and it doesn't get reset on time, everyone will be screaming. :)
Posted ImagePosted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Miller, one thing that hasnt been mentioned is a time for the reset? Perhaps that will assist some members in having a chance of getting on. :)

Should be like before, open the new round in time lapse so players can set-up thier airline and start the clock when some 100 odd players are set.

Transair UK

Transair UK

• 2 posts
ok as a newcomer to this game, could some one please explain what goes on with the reset. do we need to rejoin for example or does the exsisting log in id carry forward?

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

ok as a newcomer to this game, could some one please explain what goes on with the reset. do we need to rejoin for example or does the exsisting log in id carry forward?

What airline you have now will be kept in the AE Game, you will get a fresh start with same airline with Cash and choices of B19's or J31's plus the location you want to start from.

However, Miller22 will close off the game for a while, so you may not be able to log in but will have to keep trying till he opens it up for the new round to start

Transair UK

Transair UK

• 2 posts

What airline you have now will be kept in the AE Game, you will get a fresh start with same airline with Cash and choices of B19's or J31's plus the location you want to start from.

However, Miller22 will close off the game for a while, so you may not be able to log in but will have to keep trying till he opens it up for the new round to start

many thanks for that.

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Should be like before, open the new round in time lapse so players can set-up thier airline and start the clock when some 100 odd players are set.

If u read it right, Miller is giving about 24 hrs for people to setup. Thats more than enough time to get things started and ready to rock and roll when the time starts. :)

And on the time, i was merely asking for an approximation, not a fixed time. I dont really mind, im sure i will be on when it happens.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Please close the Beta. It looks like it has been fairly well tested out.

:sniff:
Posted ImagePosted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

If u read it right, Miller is giving about 24 hrs for people to setup. Thats more than enough time to get things started and ready to rock and roll when the time starts.

There is little forum visits of late, some players who are in this game now are not checking the forum as often due to a little loss of interest in the game plus the game have less and less players then 12-months ago.

All I was asking is that you give it time for at least a good number of players to set up their airline.

Not just a hand full of players who once again gain unfair advantage in a sudden stoppage and start. (I can say NIL on this and like you and a handfull of others we can get a head-start on others) BUT is that fair play?

cadet2k6

cadet2k6

CEO Empire Airlines

• 93 posts
  • WLM ID:kane298@charter.net
  • Website:http://sim.airlineempires.net/playerinfo.php?player=13447

User's Awards

13    9    9    3   
its been reset... oh well. This round was fun. I made it up to 119 and made it across the atlantic. My goals were set.

sq_a380

sq_a380

AE Luver

• 409 posts
No it hasn't, login is just closed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users