Photo

compliment??? you tell me

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Wair

Wair

• 7 posts
I guess it is a compliment when someone has to cheat and create an additional 100 gates at IAH to try to break my marketshare. The only thing I would like is for whoever perpetrated this act to own up to it.

People are concerned with the few players left. It is acts like this, from the select overly-dedicated few that take this game more seriously than real life, that are the real cause to the demise of enjoyment and entertainment formly provided by AE.

Whoever did it, be a man, own up to the fact that you needed to cheat in order for you to be able to attain a level of standing in an online game!

Thanks!
Posted Image

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

I guess it is a compliment when someone has to cheat and create an additional 100 gates at IAH to try to break my marketshare. The only thing I would like is for whoever perpetrated this act to own up to it.

People are concerned with the few players left. It is acts like this, from the select overly-dedicated few that take this game more seriously than real life, that are the real cause to the demise of enjoyment and entertainment formly provided by AE.

Whoever did it, be a man, own up to the fact that you needed to cheat in order for you to be able to attain a level of standing in an online game!

Thanks!

100 gates????

how do you know this?

could it be that some other player was holding gatehogging close to iah and released them?

before you start pointing fingers you best do some background checking or you may end up with egg on ya face :)

I would like is for whoever perpetrated this act to own up to it.

Posted Image

rocksandfossils

rocksandfossils

Banned

• 257 posts

100 gates????

how do you know this?

could it be that some other player was holding gatehogging close to iah and released them?

before you start pointing fingers you best do some background checking or you may end up with egg on ya face :)

you're a good one to post something like this when you FALSELY accused me of
cheating. you couldn't even own up to your mistake and make an apology. what a loser!

http://forums.airlin...read.php?t=1626

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

you're a good one to post something like this when you FALSELY accused me of
cheating. you couldn't even own up to your mistake and make an apology. what a loser!

http://forums.airlin...read.php?t=1626

apology there u go
Posted Image

Wair

Wair

• 7 posts
it happened in two series, in one night. i bought up the first series and not long after i did that; another group arrived. i kept a close eye on the gates and my competitors there. there was only one airline that held more than a couple gates at iah, and he was trying to sell them to me. if you really want me to start pointing fingers and get more specific...message me in the game at 13959.
Posted Image

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
  • WLM ID:scalpel4@hotmail.com
IAH only had about 120 gates to start with as well. W controlled 65% of the market there. Logically that means he had more than 20 gates.

Batdog, time to start your crime sniffin' nose and find that cheater!

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Batdog, time to start your crime sniffin' nose and find that cheater!

if a player is creating bogus gates then expose them and let ae remove that account
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users