developers lost interest ae will be sold before long

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts
Woof, barking news the developers have lost interest in ae no sign of either for long time

missing in action????????

lost in cyberspace????

WANTED

Sniffer dogs required to locate Miller22 & Torquewrench

Last know address was

http://sim2.airlineempires.net

REWARD OFFERED
Posted Image

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts
I'd say they are lost in cyberspace.....or working hard on V3! (which I doubt)

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
Or they have something called a life and they're trying to help provide for their families. They are possibly piecing up V3 little by little with the free time they have.

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts
That was my 6th option after got shot, raped or got lost in a forest.

Reno

Reno

AE Know It All

• 108 posts

Or they have something called a life and they're trying to help provide for their families. They are possibly piecing up V3 little by little with the free time they have.

Finally SOMEONE GETS IT!

Quit Complaining!
Posted Image
Reno Express: 11676

:airplane
Current Fleet
3 X B1900D

#1 At Reno/Tahoe International Airport
http://www.renoexpressva.com

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

I'd say they are lost in cyberspace.....or working hard on V3! (which I doubt)

For a guy currently playing AE, ur comments sure sound u have no interest in supporting the development team, even when most of the time, they have a real life and AE is always 2nd best to that. I can understand Miller and Torque's dilemma and everyone should sit back and relax. Dont get anxious just becuase they dont come to the forums regularly. Just be thankful u even have AE to play. :mad:

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

slannoy

slannoy

• 31 posts
It also mean that if AE has a development team it also need an animation team. This is not possible to give news to the players to discuss and resolve cheating in the same time of working on the code.

Everybody has a live outside the web.

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Woof, barking news the developers have lost interest in ae no sign of either for long time

missing in action????????

lost in cyberspace????

WANTED

Sniffer dogs required to locate Miller22 & Torquewrench

Last know address was

http://sim2.airlineempires.net

REWARD OFFERED

you lot of ae junkies take note

if you read my post is is just a bit of lite humor

ae information from miller & tw is quite that is why this post to get the sniffer dogs to wake them up and say greetings

if you want to throw slander towards them do it in pm not on my post
Posted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
watchdog, i think it was a joke that didnt go down to well... perhaps drink some vodka and ponder what u said... :sdrool:

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

watchdog, i think it was a joke that didnt go down to well...

Uh? what is wrong with a little joking forum is a graveyard so change of pace may liven it up

u do not like do not read simple fact
Posted Image

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

I think your comments there are just rude beyond belief. Whether or not you think that to type such ignorance is beyond belief. BTW getting shot and raped aren't little things to joke about last I checked they are very real, so next time you go spewing your BS think!

I thought Watchdog's post clearly showed humour to it, but obviously some here feel that TW and Miller are slaves to AE and it's in the crapper. Dunno what's so hard, but I think leaving is well in order, cause as it was clearly and politely stated above...... no one is here making you stay.

Cheers!
CEO of:
Posted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Uh? what is wrong with a little joking forum is a graveyard so change of pace may liven it up

u do not like do not read simple fact

No, i do like to read, just didnt get ur joke initially, until u said it urself it was a joke. And my comment that i posted after the joke was when i was a bit exhausted from painting some rooms in the house.

Perhaps next time, ill be more careful to get the jokes!! :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts

I think your comments there are just rude beyond belief. Whether or not you think that to type such ignorance is beyond belief. BTW getting shot and raped aren't little things to joke about last I checked they are very real, so next time you go spewing your BS think!

I thought Watchdog's post clearly showed humour to it, but obviously some here feel that TW and Miller are slaves to AE and it's in the crapper. Dunno what's so hard, but I think leaving is well in order, cause as it was clearly and politely stated above...... no one is here making you stay.

Cheers!

BLAH BLAH BLAH! I was kidding obviously DUH! Anyways....i think the forum is alive again!

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
  • WLM ID:srkm@eircom.net

I'm sure they have their reasons, circumstances change you know!
Aer Solas

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

BLAH BLAH BLAH! I was kidding obviously DUH! Anyways....i think the forum is alive again!

Well it's quite obvious your some lazy punk ass kid who won't check or take note of he says until someone who actually gives a damn mentions it, then you write it off as jest. I really don't care if it was a joke, your posts (along with your pirate buddy, eti555's) lack any sort of jest normally, maybe this is some new dark punk humour (I ain't laughing), but either way people, jest or not should not say such ignorant insensitive s***, k bueno?
CEO of:
Posted Image

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts

Well it's quite obvious your some lazy punk ass kid who won't check or take note of he says until someone who actually gives a damn mentions it, then you write it off as jest. I really don't care if it was a joke, your posts (along with your pirate buddy, eti555's) lack any sort of jest normally, maybe this is some new dark punk humour (I ain't laughing), but either way people, jest or not should not say such ignorant insensitive s***, k bueno?

Are you ever gonna stop complaining........ever?

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

Are you ever gonna stop complaining........ever?

Sorry I could go into a very long and lengthy pissing contest with ya, but I'll refrain, don't want to take away from your "special" time with eti555 at your house.....
CEO of:
Posted Image

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts

Sorry I could go into a very long and lengthy pissing contest with ya, but I'll refrain, don't want to take away from your "special" time with eti555 at your house.....

HAHAHAHAHA thanks! No more talking banana! Thats gonna make my day! wooohoooo!

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

HAHAHAHAHA thanks! No more talking banana! Thats gonna make my day! wooohoooo!

Is Eti555 under the desk as you speak?
CEO of:
Posted Image

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts

Is Eti555 under the desk as you speak?

Not even gonna answer to your stupid remarks...makes me wonder who is the kid now....idiot! But ya you do look smart with a remark like that. HMMMM your IQ level most be really high! (i was sarcastic there if you didnt know)....The more you write in this forum the more i think im talking with a banana....anyways you surely do have the intellectual capabilities of a banana.:thumbdown:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users