Photo

New Airline --> Euro Connection

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

FSbro

FSbro

• 9 posts
I'm pleased to announce that Euro Connection has started flying routes within western europe.

Fleet: 3x Beech 1990D -- On Order: 1x Beech 1900D

Dop is about 120K and is always growing.

FSbro

FSbro

• 9 posts
Today Euro Connection closed all western european routes except for CDG to LIN because of low profits. We have startd out in Asia.

We now have 5 Beech 1990D and 1 J31

My dop is only 200k though

If anyone knows what can do better please contact me.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

If anyone knows what can do better please contact me.

It is only AE year 3, and this game in it's current structure is such that if you do not start within year 1 you will not grow. Reason is the gates issue, once they are gone, it is hard to make any good DOP returns, the larger growing airlines take and monoploise it, sorry, but you are best to just keep active and learn from the game and wait till the re-set. :P

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts
Also- don't order new beeches. Its a waste of $. If you really want one, wait till you can buy a used one. Otherwise spend your dough on larger more efficent a/c.

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
Go into small time brokering and raise enough to get a ATR 42 or 72. Heck, even a Q400 might help. Worked for me.

Napoleon1072

Napoleon1072

• 6 posts
I disagree with Travel. I only started playing recently but so far i've managed to find some good routes to fly on and been able to rid myself of my J-31's and upgrade to 3 ATR-42-500s. I'd say if you want do well then plan to upgrade your planes, frequencies, don't spread yourself thin, and look for those underserved markets that you can stay competitive on :P GOODLUCK and HAVE FUN

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users