Photo

Possible Cheater

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Napoleon1072

Napoleon1072

• 6 posts
Rogue Usa is selling a handful of Q400s for 26 mill :ssleepy: I think it suspicious but don't know for sure if thats cheating

Posted Image

caro

caro

• 43 posts
Suspicious? No.
Market demand? Probably.
Making money? Yes.

Would I buy a Q400 @ 26mil? No.

Reno

Reno

AE Know It All

• 108 posts

Rogue Usa is selling a handful of Q400s for 26 mill :ssleepy: I think it suspicious but don't know for sure if thats cheating

Rogue don't cheat, he is a hell of a great player.
Posted Image
Reno Express: 11676

:airplane
Current Fleet
3 X B1900D

#1 At Reno/Tahoe International Airport
http://www.renoexpressva.com

buduku83

buduku83

• 30 posts

Why should that be cheating??? :puzzled:

If he sells those a/c at that price that´s a really good deal, but in any way you can say he´s doing something wrogn. He is just profiting from the open market!
Buduku83
CEO of European International Airlines

Posted Image

ID 11709
Played rounds: 3
Highest position ever: 36th (Current round)

Fleet before ceasing operations:
20 x Airbus A330-300 (11 available)
11 x Boeing B737-900 (11 available)
12 x Airbus A319-100 (12 available)
1 x Embraer ERJ 145ER (1 available)
13 x Saab 2000 (13 available)
3 x Beech 1900D (0 available)
On order: 3 x Airbus A330-300 (Will be for sale as well)

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

I have a few Q-400's that I will sell after Change over and I will be asking 40% or more over RRP, is this cheating too?

sawilson1971

sawilson1971

• 133 posts
Thats not cheating, its clever brokering. hell A333s sold in the last round at $175m. If a gate you want becomes free im sure some players will pay a premium to secure the gate with an over-priced aircraft.

If someone is selling Q4s at 9.6m or 39m then its time to think suspiciously.

Steve
Brokering in sim1

User ID 9729

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

I see Rogue is offering a VERY reasonable priced A330-300 :P

http://sim.airlineem...aircraftid=6265

Napoleon1072

Napoleon1072

• 6 posts
well i'm still pretty new and thought it odd my apologizes thanks for clearing it up for me :P

Posted Image

caro

caro

• 43 posts
No problem.

Rogue

Rogue

• 5 posts
No problem :P

I did sell 3 of em for that price.
Still got 2 up for sale, but the market gets flooded with Q400's and i can't edit the price, lol!
Now i got to wait untill i can buy them back from myself,

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

No problem :P

I did sell 3 of em for that price.
Still got 2 up for sale, but the market gets flooded with Q400's and i can't edit the price, lol!
Now i got to wait untill i can buy them back from myself,

Can not edit price

:puzzled:

So, you logged in differently...

kenpalm

kenpalm

• 54 posts

Postings on this forum have been one of the most effective ways of identifying persons who are not playing to the rules. Questions about a particular person's action is fine if it appears strange and runs contrary to the normal strategy applied in the game. In my opinion however, the use of words such as cheating, cheater etc. should be reserved until there is conclusive evidence to support that claim or question. Mere suspicion is not sufficient.

Rogue

Rogue

• 5 posts

Can not edit price

:puzzled:

So, you logged in differently...

:ssleepy: How would you know that! Cheater!! hehe joke... just kiddin. DONT BAN me puhleeeeaaaassee!

[/Serious mode]

I log in using a lot of different IP adresses,
I am in the :airplane bussines and spend at least 2 or 3 nights a week in a hotel.

It is annoying, last round i was not able to buy certain used planes since that user had apparently used the same IP/hotel once, giving me the " you can't buy planes from other companies you own" error :puzzled:

I put up those last 2 planes in a hotel in Norway, cuz i forgot to buy the gates i needed before the planes were delivered, lol!... So now i just have to wait till i have the cash to buy em from myself, or wait till i go to that hotel again.

I hereby appologize to all of you.. since my IP-list probably takes up half the server space.

Merry X-mass and a happy new year

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts
You can't edit the planes if the capatalization in your username is diffrent then when you posted them. If I log in as Doug_OR and put something on the market I can't edit it when logged in as doug_or. If you have a few diffrent capatalizations it can make things tricky. It is best to always just log in all lowercase to avoid the problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users