44 replies to this topic

thehighflyer

thehighflyer

• 162 posts
  • WLM ID:dangould747@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:fa059
  • Yahoo ID:dangould2000@yahoo.co.uk
  • Skype Name:dangould2000
after the rather embarassing situation that 3RA was left in after it's own leader ditched it without warning,

myself, temasek airlines and jersey airways are rebuilding 3ra from the ground up,

new forums, new website, new rules and regulations, new everything,
the only thing that will not change is the logo that we use,

the following members are urged to make their intentions known about their status within the reincarnated alliance on he forums New 3rd Rock Alliance Forums

East by West Airlines - reply still pending
Worldwide Airlines - reply still pending
Henri's Airways - Status pending
HK Pacific Airways - reply still pending
Corse Mediterainee - Active
BAMF - reply still pending

We are also open to take aplications, in all regions except europe, join us,

thanks
Posted Image Posted Image

Based at MAN, ID: 11428

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts
  • WLM ID:ba787@hotmail.co.uk
Glad to be onboard Dan, although not sure how good a forum moderator I will make

sq_a380

sq_a380

AE Luver

• 409 posts
Hey...make me moderator too please :P

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Thats brilliant. The New 3RA alliance. :P
Posted ImagePosted Image

gizgiz

gizgiz

Left AE for Better Games

• 269 posts
  • WLM ID:cheesyli@hotmail.com

after the rather embarassing situation that 3RA was left in after it's own leader ditched it without warning,

Without warning? You guys weren't even happy about it! YOU resigned, SQ threatened to leave...what good is an alliance with 2 people in it!

myself, temasek airlines and jersey airways are rebuilding 3ra from the ground up,

new forums, new website, new rules and regulations, new everything,
the only thing that will not change is the logo that we use,

the following members are urged to make their intentions known about their status within the reincarnated alliance on he forums New 3rd Rock Alliance Forums

I would formally like to note this is not a reincarnated alliance. The former Third Rock Alliance has been closed forever. It is a completely new alliance with a name and abbreviation similar to that of the old 3RA.

I'm sorry to end on such a note guys, but you must have seen this was coming. And no, it's nothing about what I was telling chris about (99% sure thing) on IRC. We all played a part in 'ditching the alliance' as you said.
Posted Image
Gizme Airways International, 2536

Posted Image
May the spirit of 3RA live on

HONG KONG WEATHER ALERTS:
None current and none forecast

fatcow

fatcow

• 283 posts
brilliant! you formed new 3RA! well done!

btw gizgiz, glad to see you here. i wonder if HK Pacific Airways can visit the AE website these days....hope that he can be back ASAP...
Posted Image
Top 20 Airlines in the World

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
ROFLAMO, don't get sand in your eyes while playing with the big boys... :P

Giz, were you been? I've been trying to get ya in contact on AS for a week.
CEO of:
Posted Image

thehighflyer

thehighflyer

• 162 posts
  • WLM ID:dangould747@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:fa059
  • Yahoo ID:dangould2000@yahoo.co.uk
  • Skype Name:dangould2000

I'm sorry to end on such a note guys, but you must have seen this was coming. And no, it's nothing about what I was telling chris about (99% sure thing) on IRC. We all played a part in 'ditching the alliance' as you said.

2 things,

1. NO, i didn't see it coming, i had no idea, i get up one morning go onto msn and i was told by the VP that you've decided to leave us for another alliance............Complete Suprise

2. I don't care who played a part in getting rid of 3ra, all that bothers me is that the alliance founder and leader decided to help

but anyway, i don't care, go on, you've nothing to do with the New 3ra, so go off a be happy at WAA.
Posted Image Posted Image

Based at MAN, ID: 11428

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Yeah, its nice to "criticise" people after their members start leaving, but better still, who cares right? More important for them to lose face than u. Afterall, gizgiz seems like an easy scapegoat because he just said, he would of liked to join WAA, which he has said numerous times before to me and others, but understands the processes involved.

At least when u start a new alliance, start fresh. U obviously never considered that, since u want to retake the same name which didnt bring u much success or enjoyment in the past few weeks of this round. Yet, u think u can take 3RA to the new level? Well, that's still to be seen

Whatever happens, ripples are going to happen....

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts

Yeah, its nice to "criticise" people after their members start leaving, but better still, who cares right? More important for them to lose face than u. Afterall, gizgiz seems like an easy scapegoat because he just said, he would of liked to join WAA, which he has said numerous times before to me and others, but understands the processes involved.

At least when u start a new alliance, start fresh. U obviously never considered that, since u want to retake the same name which didnt bring u much success or enjoyment in the past few weeks of this round. Yet, u think u can take 3RA to the new level? Well, that's still to be seen

Whatever happens, ripples are going to happen....

well you are a bit biased in all this are you not? :P

I personally don't care who left and what happened and all that s***, all I know is that if you close an alliance down, it doesn't mean that old members cannot restart it using the same name, in fact what right have you to close it down in the first place. Most alliances when left with only two members would advertise for new members to join, not just give it all up.

And Maestro, what business is it of yours if we want to keep the same name that was used by a former alliance. It was mainly to keep the transfer of members simple without having to change logos and to keep the brand familiarity that 3RA has. The only reason Dan left was because the VP told him it was closing down, so he left and decided to re-start it, possibly with some of the same members and some new ones.

And given that your new nickname for Dan leaves a lot to be desired, as well as being homophobic and would shame you and all your little "crew" on here, I suggest you be quiet. Thought moderators were supposed to be neutral, something which you are quite obviously not

FlyNCL

FlyNCL

• 307 posts
3RA has always pretty much sucked, and been at a low recently, so a new start would have been better.

Maybe I do have too much time, but I don't see this thing being able to take FWUA down, don't even see it lasting long :P

Oh,and:

"The branding of the Third Rock Alliance and the use of the 3RA logo currently is not against 3RA Regulations. However, a co-founder of the original alliance (gizgiz) would like the three other founding mebmers to take a vote on whether to disallow such a naming of the new "3ra", so that the original name may rest in peace. The vote shall be conducted in a closed form, and results will be announced soon. Please note that, should the vote turn out that 3RA is not to be used in any active alliance, we shall take considerable appropriate action to condemn the members in this new "3ra". You have been warned."-GizGiz
Join #AirlineEmpires on QuakeNet and chat with the AE community now! If you visited the channel and liked it, please put a notice like this in your signature!

Troll

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

well you are a bit biased in all this are you not? :P

I personally don't care who left and what happened and all that s***, all I know is that if you close an alliance down, it doesn't mean that old members cannot restart it using the same name, in fact what right have you to close it down in the first place. Most alliances when left with only two members would advertise for new members to join, not just give it all up.

And Maestro, what business is it of yours if we want to keep the same name that was used by a former alliance. It was mainly to keep the transfer of members simple without having to change logos and to keep the brand familiarity that 3RA has. The only reason Dan left was because the VP told him it was closing down, so he left and decided to re-start it, possibly with some of the same members and some new ones.

And given that your new nickname for Dan leaves a lot to be desired, as well as being homophobic and would shame you and all your little "crew" on here, I suggest you be quiet. Thought moderators were supposed to be neutral, something which you are quite obviously not

Still trying to blame someone else for the demise.. wow... keep it going. Nice act.

Unless ur a spokeperson for Dan aka Highflyer which was mentioned in these forums, dont speak on his behalf. I think he is a man now to PM, MSN or come to IRC and have a chat with me over any issues he may have with me. But yeah, i suppose he wont bother, just like last round when i asked 4-5 times for something to be done and he didnt bother....

What i see, is not a lot of gratitude and a whole lot of complaining. Thats my thoughts.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts

Still trying to blame someone else for the demise.. wow... keep it going. Nice act.

Unless ur a spokeperson for Dan aka Highflyer which was mentioned in these forums, dont speak on his behalf. I think he is a man now to PM, MSN or come to IRC and have a chat with me over any issues he may have with me. But yeah, i suppose he wont bother, just like last round when i asked 4-5 times for something to be done and he didnt bother....

What i see, is not a lot of gratitude and a whole lot of complaining. Thats my thoughts.

And why do we owe gratitude to you? And BTW I was never a member in the demise, and like I say I couldn't give a s*** who did what. And the fact that you seem to be holding a grudge makes me wonder again; i quote "just like last round when I asked 4-5 times for something to be done and he didn't bother" Seems to me likke you are showing your true colours

FlyNCL

FlyNCL

• 307 posts
Come and discuss this on irc, Tom.
Join #AirlineEmpires on QuakeNet and chat with the AE community now! If you visited the channel and liked it, please put a notice like this in your signature!

Troll

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
I never asked for gratitude for me, but for gizgiz. Seems to me everyone is picking on him for saying some few words. I find that extremely unfair and inappropriate for an alliance he helped build. I only speak on this matter, as a person who has enjoyed gizgiz's presence on irc and spoken to him often about AE, among other things. Perhaps then, u might understand my point of view.

My true colours, u will never see or wish to see in AE. Trust me.... :P

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts
I never even mentioned gizgiz, and Ill repeat again, I couldn't give a toss. What amazes me is that you are so nice and helpful to other members but when one of your friends comes running to you, you go in head first without listening to anyone else's point of view, which makes me wonder why you are a moderator

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts

Come and discuss this on irc, Tom.

I would but i can't, my virus software causes problems. I aren't looking to cause problems here and as I am sure you are aware, despite you and Dan's problems I don't really get involved. To be honest, I would stand up for anyone I thought the moderators were being biased towards another party, which in this case they are. Personally, I have nothing against Maestro, just a few of his actions bewilder me

FlyNCL

FlyNCL

• 307 posts
Well as a moderator, I see no reason why Maestro shouldn't be allowed to have any views.

Try opening port 6667 on your firewall, and connect with icechat :P

Troll

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts

Well as a moderator, I see no reason why Maestro shouldn't be allowed to have any views.

Try opening port 6667 on your firewall, and connect with icechat :P

That so, but he still should keep them relatively neutral, and I aint messing about with my virus software, its kept my PC clean for a long time, I aint gonna mess that up

FlyNCL

FlyNCL

• 307 posts
I promise it wont mess it up :P

Troll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users