- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
It has come to my attention while allocating routes to new aircraft that are no more gates at most major airports in the USA.

With this in mind, one would have to build a terminal and such to get more gates. However, what about for airlines flying longhaul which for them makes no economic sense to build a terminal?

I really think that the stock market should be set aside and the feature for terminal owners to lease gates to other airlines be put to a priority.

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Ok, not a bad idea. If you build a terminal you should be able to lease the gates that you build. :(

But, if you look at some of the stock prices around, it is a bit ridiculous. Last time I paid attention my stock price was over $650. Most airlines stock prices are $20-$45. This price of course depends on the number of shares available to the open market, if the stock has split, how much dividend the airline is paying on the stock, etc. It's a bit more complicated to program and implement, but a very good way to make some extra cash.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users