Aircraft Backlogs

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts
Hey guys, I've noticed a big increase in the order backlogs for new aircraft, particularly in Embraer, Bombardier, and recently, Airbus. This is due to the large increase in the number of players we have, and we're all getting richer...

But this is getting kind of ridiculous, waiting like 5 months for a single plane? I realize that in real life, the wait time is much, much longer, but Miller, is it possible to increase the manufacturer's capacity by a little?

Sorry lol its just I'm a very impatient guy, so waiting for new planes makes me uptight lol

actango

actango

• 56 posts
Well said, and I agree 100%, just increase monthly delivery capacity a bit and I think that would solve the problem:)

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts
I think its much better this way. Why ya'll gotta be in such a big hurry?

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts

Originally posted by doug_Or

Because, as I said, I am a very impatient young man. :( :D :( :cool: :)

[Edited on 6/22/2005 by AirCanada]

actango

actango

• 56 posts

Routes/Gates don't exactly sit there for months waiting for you to get on them, thus the impatience and frusteration...:cool:

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Really, people want more aircraft delivery every month??!!

Honestly, hold ur horses and wait, like everyone else does. No need to ask for an increase in aircraft delievery. Honestly, get over it, the line is going to be long, so u might as well wait and do some planning in the mean time, becuase that queue aint going to get smaller anytime soon.

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
  • Yahoo ID:pierceyohio@sbcglobal.net

Originally posted by AirCanada
and we're all getting richer...

I wish:(

actango

actango

• 56 posts
Also, if people are making posts claiming the skys and routes are too crowded, it would only make sense that the order books would reflect this.

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts

Originally posted by actango

Routes/Gates don't exactly sit there for months waiting for you to get on them, thus the impatience and frusteration...:cool:

If you get aircraft faster, so does your competition.

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747
With the first 20 people to get their planes, there's also another 10% of the rest of the people on the list who also get planes. So you get your planes faster. Increasing the 10% to 25% would make planes come even faster.

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
what about just leaving it as it is already???

Tough luck if u dont get ur aircraft straight away. Its been like this since the start, and it aint going to change in the near future!!!!

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts
Ok people, jeez, calm down a little bit, it was only a suggestion. If you're all just going to start a yelling match on every single thread in this forum, theres no point in posting. Moderators, lock thread, please.

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
AC, you should know better. If anything you should've posted this suggestion to Miller in the developers forum or contacted him in another manner.

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747
I only replied to explain how deliveries worked.

actango

actango

• 56 posts

Originally posted by drv4truk
AC, you should know better. If anything you should've posted this suggestion to Miller in the developers forum or contacted him in another manner.

Why? This is the suggestion forum...:(

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Air Canada,get over it. I proposed a modification to the delievery system, yet no-one agreed with and nobody is agreeing with u becuase it suggests u cant handle the pressure of playing AE. Honestly, it is fine, and some of us know that the current situation is nothing, compared to v1, where the was one manufacturer with over 16 pages of delieveries to be made!!!!

Another thing, what with the "Moderators, lock thread, please." everytime time??? The last time i checked ur not a mod, this argument never got heated and for god sake's, get over ur attitude problem of been an AE developer.

So far, since u have joined the AE community, the only thing i have seen u do is post to the mods, to lock the thread, which is pathetic and childish. If u want to become a good team member, start helping Miller with the problems within the game, if u can do it, and let the mods take care of the forums.

[Edited on 22-6-05 by Maestro69]

actango

actango

• 56 posts

Originally posted by Maestro69

So far, since u have joined the AE community, the only thing i have seen u do is post to the mods, to lock the thread, which is pathetic and childish. If u want to become a good team member, start helping Miller with the problems within the game, if u can do it, and let the mods take care of the forums.

Who made you boss? Whats with people starting arguments in the SUGGESTION forum. Ussually people suggest their ideas in the suggestion forum, but hey, I guess I'm wrong, an argument seems to start every time! You're speaking for everyone in most of your posts, state your opinion on it, not everyones, and leave your off topic personal battles off the forums. It was a simple suggestion, get over it!

[Edited on 6/22/2005 by actango]

[Edited on 6/22/2005 by actango]

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
i think this is a HORRIBLE idea... partly because it helps everyone, and is WAY to unrealistic.. navy, venture, and all the other people at the top would get more, leaving other people in the dust.. thats one thing.. and then all the people would COMPLAIN about it.. and then its a never ending story.

like.. its fine how it is, learn to be patient for ..... so.. aircanada ... ssh... i dont think this is a great suggestion at all..

ziliu

ziliu

• 281 posts
I think it's a bad idea too. Think about it, if everybody got more planes, the skies of AE would be more crowded than now, the gates would lease out more quickly, and the crowded skies and the crowded gates is exactly what people are complaining about now.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests

Originally posted by Maestro69
Air Canada,get over it. I proposed a modification to the delievery system, yet no-one agreed with and nobody is agreeing with u becuase it suggests u cant handle the pressure of playing AE. Honestly, it is fine, and some of us know that the current situation is nothing, compared to v1, where the was one manufacturer with over 16 pages of delieveries to be made!!!!

Another thing, what with the "Moderators, lock thread, please." everytime time??? The last time i checked ur not a mod, this argument never got heated and for god sake's, get over ur attitude problem of been an AE developer.

aircanada, because you couldnt run your airline succesfully and had to take over your brothers, and then your too impatient to wait, does not mean you have the right to demand for changes in the system. the system is fine, and if you are impatient like an .... then quit the game, this game is not for you.

and thank god you arent mod, because you would close 50% or more of any thread.. as maestro said your not a moderator, so its up to them, not you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users